• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Dicyclomine- not euphoric, not fun...so why can't I stop?

I had a MASSIVE problem with this. I would mix unisom gel caps with my dope or subs. I started with 50mg diphenhydramine per shot. But I eventually started going up to about 300-400mg IV with my shots. There was something I enjoyed about the combo (especially with H), I would find myself talking to other people in my bathroom and not even think about how they got there. Then all of a sudden they would disappear and I would be left alone in my chair in the bathroom. It was a very clear "woah, I just realized that the person I was talking to was never here, wtf?...". Then before I knew it I would be back in a delirious state seeing other shit that wasnt there and believing it's real. The H made it alot more calm and kind of like those opium induced hallucinations I've heard about.

I ended up destroying every vein I could possibly use over the course of a year of this combo. I think ultimately I liked being in an alternate reality because I hated the one that I was condemned to live in.

Something you said reminded of another sensation I've had. You know when you are asleep, but just barely, and dreaming...you are talking to someone in the dream, but it's kind of like you are awake too. Because you are drifting so freely between states, the dream and the reality start to become indistinguishable. At times I think I've even dreamed about being awake while dreaming. It's like a Nightmare on Elm Street, kind of.

Anyways, I've drifted off in my confusion before. Not asleep, just lost or whatever. Some random thought or person will pass through my mind, then I come back and I will have the sensation that I've actually been physically close to them. I can be having a conversation with them in my mind, then start to vocalize it inadvertently, then catch myself and realize what I'm doing. It's very disorienting.

Dicyclomine Trips ya extra nice on Ambien

Not really. Im just your average atheist I suppose.

The dark feeling kinda scared me at first because it was so uncomfortable. But the more I got used to it, it gave the "high" more depth or dimension, or something. Basically, in the beginning it felt like a very thin superficial 'condition' that was more or less akin to the delirium you might feel when you are really sick. But I learned how to focus it, I guess, and move around inside of the confusion instead of letting it just knock me in the face.

if you have ever held a mirror up in front of another mirror and looked at yourself in the reflection of the reflection...imagine you are that reflection of yourself and youre looking back out at the "real" you. I have felt that, at times.

My one remaining dog, who is probably the closest living thing to me (emotionally)...even she has this veneer of artificiality.

I have been thinking about what other music I should listen to. Maybe like some dark electronic shit? I know nothing about electronic music though. I might have to consult the elder gods of EMD.

Dicyclomine is definitely a nice tool to have around. I paired a bunch with a few ambien. I don?t know why but it adds a total chill factor rather than just doing stuff on ambien for fun, this combo has made me ambiance my room, listen to music chilled out in bed. Just by myself. Zen supreme.