• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Diclofenac solubility in Coca Cola

Sdp04

Greenlighter
I always CWE my codeine and reently found a supply of 50 mg codeine 50 mg diclofenac. Since it diclofenac has water solubility of
Water Solubility0.00482 mg/mL

Coca cola being acidic at 2.7 should render it basically insoluble? Will the codeiene still dissilve properlt?

Thanks fellas!!
20 year lurker

Well I did it and I have a particularly large amount of white powder that was indeed filtered out. Is that the diclofenac?

It won't probably be 50% of the total weight, as the binders and fillers will probably not dissolve either. But yeah, you're fine, it will only dissolve in such a tiny amount that it is essentially nothing at all. 4/1000th of a milligram per mL of water.
Honestly I'd use water and not coca cola, you can mix the water with the codeine into coca cola if you want to for a better taste after you extract. I'm not sure if the cioca cola contains anything that would aid solubility, but cold water definitely will be good to go.

Yeah, I don't get why you're using cola. If it's for taste just mix it in or whatever, but if you're doing the CWE correctly it's not much water. Just slug it down. Actually though used to use a little lemon to cut the nasty taste. To each their own, really. But regular CWE is super simple. Don't complicate it with using a different liquid or tinkering with the pH.