• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Dichloropane (RTI-111) - dosage info

This is a real sample of RTI-111 from the only vendor that, as far as I know, is currently carrying the real thing.

15mg + 15mg insufflated

At the beginning, very nice stimulation. No rush, not pushy, not strong. It is more of a practical stimulant than a pure hedonistic recreational one.

Effects evolve slowly, and a subtle restlessness appears. It’s not anxiety, but nervousness. My social capabilities don’t seem specially enhanced and I feel a little unrelaxed talking to people. Instead of myself flowing and just “being” and interacting in a natural manner, it seems like if I had to rationally think how to act and what to say. This could also be because of the circumstances: it’s a Wednesday evening at home, and it might not be the best environment to let the euphoria bloom.

Regarding pharmacodynamics, it just seems to have a very polished and symmetric curve; slow come up, very brief plateau that doesn’t hold for too long, and then a slow come down begins.

Even if the effects leave slowly, there seems to be a mild comedown characterised by just a mild stimulation, but very little euphoria (or maybe even none), so there is indeed an urge to re dose, to get back where one was before. I did re-dose a couple of times. Euphoria came back, but after a while I was just left with a not so pleasant residual stimulation. Body load is there, back muscles are tense and rigid.

Despite if it was the purpose of this substance, it has nothing to do with cocaine. If comparisons are necessary, something which I am not particularly keen on, then it would be closer to Ritalin than anything else, both for the chronology as for the qualitative component of the effects. The hedonistic pro-social euphoria is not very strong, it feels ok, but really nothing special. You get high on it, but there is nothing that would make me think that this is the “new thing”.

Regarding the taste, it is quite bitter, with a strong plasticky aftertaste. Upon insufflation it is very difficult not to cough, gag or be despised by it foulness. It doesn’t burn too much, but it just feels very unpleasant on the nose. The drip makes you gag. I can’t see how this can be a popular drug in social environments because it is just not a nice experience to consume it. For instance, 4-fluoroamphetamine burns quite a lot and it is not nice to insufflate, but still the effects hit you mellowly almost straight after, so it kinda compensates for the suffering. With this one, you cough, it tastes bad, and then it takes some time to get you high. And then the high doesn’t seem so great either.

I might need more trials in different settings and maybe different ROAs to really asses the properties of this substance. But so far it didn’t feel special, unique or anything I would invest my time on. Yeah, it gets you high, but that’s all I guess!

On point description imho. Orally it is more recreational, but you need much higher doses, respectively the danger of an unpleasant experience is much lower via oral ROA.

Insufflated it is a below average stim. Similar to Ethylphenidate, but even more similar to alpha-PHP (could not differentiate between the two in a blind test). Orally though it is totally different. Comedown not perceivable and stimulation is mild and long lasting.

20mg-60mg single dose and 100mg max. daily while last dose taken ~7h before going to bed.

I don't think it is a particularly good stimulant. I mean compared to being sober it does not provide any benefits. It is like cocaine without the empathy.

Just my two cents regarding cocaine replacements :

If you like cocainef for partying, then the only substance, that can work as a substitute for it is Mephedrone imho, which is illegal itself, but requires a much cheaper manufacturing process.

MDPV has all the functional benefits of cocaine without the useless serotonergic mumble jumble (that Cocaine, Mephedrone and many others have). alpha-PVP is too noradrenergic, alpha-PHP is too noradrenergic and serotonergic. RTI-111 has a too short effects window, which lingers into nervous stimulation very quickly (similar to alpha-PHP). The new stuff is very very disappointing.

No I never injected anything myself (was just injected twice in the hospital locally and did not like it, because I could not tritate it, of course there was no other option because it was an emergency injury). I don't see the point in injecting anything, when there are stims and downsers out there that work totally fine via the main ROAs.

Just saying, that RTI-111 is worse than coke (insufflated) and even coke is not that greate of a drug (I mean considering the effort, that is taken to get it into the market and the deaths that that process costs). So both are vastly inferior to Mephedrone, which I also dislike, but to me those substances : Coke, RTI-111, a-php feel like Mephedrone with a bunch of added side effects.

MDPV was only serotonergic in overdoses. Otherwise it was a very straight dopaminergic stim. In minor OD territory (more than 10 mg snorted) there was this noradnergic nervousness revealed and in major OD territory (more than 20mg snorted) it began to become serotonergic. But then it was already too late.

MDPV is the best straight (N)DRI. It was easily utilizable as sexual enhancer at low doses as 2mg nasally + 2 mg at t+2h) It is a shame, that people abused the fuck out of it, which gave it a bad name and attributes that it does not incorporate like being serotonergic, because it is only in huge overdose territory.

I guess when it comes down to it I don't really see a reason not to inject. I have full access to completely sterile equipment and filters and tested chems. As well as good knowledge of my body so I just don't see a big fuss about doing it. I get why other people wouldn't.

The main reason I would choose this over coke is ease of access and less of a come down for me. Since I am not a big fan of any stimutant nowadays I suppose I look more for side effects than effects.

I guess when it comes down to it I don't really see a reason not to inject. I have full access to completely sterile equipment and filters and tested chems. As well as good knowledge of my body so I just don't see a big fuss about doing it. I get why other people wouldn't.

The main reason I would choose this over coke is ease of access and less of a come down for me. Since I am not a big fan of any stimutant nowadays I suppose I look more for side effects than effects.

If you had access to the (your personal choice) real deal (which I do not have atm, either), you would also be a fan nowadays, trust me. There is nothing like good clean dopaminergic havoc on a (semi-)non tolerant organism and we both know that. The key is not to do it often, so that it stays something special. I know it is drug knowledge one o one, but if you say, you are not a big fan of stims anymore, I find it difficult to believe you.

The problem atm is just, that too many shit stims are on the market and many, that are totally garbage are hyped without any reason. Gives good clean stims a bad name.

I have a gram on hand pretty much all the time of "the real deal" all the time.

It has a lot more noticeable heart effect than RTI, less than mdpv based off the last time I did it.

For me a lot of it is the known knowns vs the known unknowns vs the unknown unknowns. I know how bad cocaine is for the body. I know it is way worse for the mind than RTI has been for me. Both in come down and control.

I would consider myself closer to a collector than a fan. I just don't see the point in having too many things around that I haven't tried either.

Hope that all makes sense.

Seems coke is the real deal for you. I did not mean the real deal in terms of popularity. I mean the one drug, that, when exposed to a non exhausted organism brings you close to your definition of a perfect state of mind.

For me coke is far from that. Hell I even prefer sobriety most of the time over coke. The feeling is just too artificial, too far away from purity, which for me is the ideal form of normality of an organism in action (as opposed to an organism in contemplation). Coke, Mephedrone, RTI all represent a shallow, dirty, so to say polluted mind for me, which alphamethylphenethylamine and some of its derivates do not. They represent pure functions without side effects, when applied correctly.

Coke and its bastard-compounds cannot achieve this. They are basically useless.They can only serve as alterations in desperate mind, seeking for a rush (which is alphamethylphenethylamine is also capable of but not exclusively). Of course this is a highly biased view of mine. But if you think about it, you may realize that every triple-releaser/reuptake inhibitor is doomed to be useless as a reliable ally in out postmodern society.

Maybe I'm just wrong and it comes simply down to the old saying YMMV, but I cannot comprehend how anyone can prefer coke (and similar) over more predictable stimulants.

That makes a lot of sense to me. I would prefer Adderall over anything but I live in a college town so massive mark ups. I would take 3-meo-pcp as my preferred stim any day, so I guess I prefer that slight variation and "dirtier" feeling than something like amphetamine.

I guess it's more of the intention for the drug for me. I like RTI, possibly because it is a new feeling. Coke is one I've felt a lot. I am one of those people who always likes the newer drugs.

To be honest : Supposedly good coke feels pretty much like a cross between Mephedrone and RTI to me, with coke having the least immediate side effects. (Cannot comment on the immediate physical harm, cause I did not measure any vital data).

Anyway every single one of those drugs and their relatives (Methylone, Peevee, a-pvp, a-php, ethylphenidate, desoxypipradrol and a bunch of new cathinones) all possess this inherent danger of ruining the moment/day, even in low/therapeutical doses. Whereas amphetamine and its derivatives are simply invented for a single task, which they excel in usually (most of the analogues).

I don't want to sound like a Nazi but IMHO (having tested many (S)NDRI), they should all be wiped off of the face of the earth because they bring nothing to the table, what other drugs already can. They have just too many psychological side effects. Everyone who used one of the mentioned drugs for a while (not talking daily but regularly) basically concludes, that they suck.

Research in that direction is over IMHO. Triple monoamine manipulators suck and are not utilizable. That is my point. /End of rant

How do you see it @StMorningGlory Thought Experiment :

If you had an infinite amount of pharma-grade Dextro-Amphetamine (without talcum) and and infinite amount of MDPV (or your SNDRI of choice) and you had to choose one exclusively. Which one would you choose after a rational contemplation ?

Dextro-amphetamine for sure. I would actually use it some what rather than just have it and let it sit on my shelf.

I feel like MDPV is a young person's drug.