• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Dichloropane (RTI-111) - dosage info

More oral/IR experiences?
This sounds interesting enough to warrant one-time exploration- as well, any reports on succesful nullification of comedown symptoms? A couple beers/a bowl of cannabis/whatever... short acting stims who's peripheral effects can be overridden fill a useful niche, imo, and if the second stage high can be mitigated this might have some utility.

At 10 mg snorted this is the best DRI I've tried so far. (never had coke, because I've seen some pretty bad addiction patterns 3rd hand and the price is kind of ridiculous). I'm usually an amph (and related) - guy and DRI feel poisonous to me. (2-DPMP and similiar, phenidates, peevee-bastards) This could also have the potential in higher doses to have train-wreck experiences but at least it does not feel like poison from the very beginning at reasonable doses like those mentioned compounds do.

Will try low oral doses soon and report.

I have to revert my impression about nasal ROA. It causes a horrible comedown that way : Very nervous and weird stomach reaction, i.e. uncontrollable gas build up, accompanied by an unability to burp, I seem to get on EVERY DRI, when the initial effects wear off, but NEVER on phenethylamines, perhaps that is a medical issue, will check later. The main effects when insufflated last only 30 min. Perhaps I just took too much (3 * 10mg at t+0, t+60min, t+90min).

In a blind test I could not differentiate between this and MDPV/alpha-PHP when insufflated. Only the dose differs obviously. IMHO this one is about as potent as alpha-PHP.

Orally it seems MUCH better. No comedown so far (after 2h) and mild stimulation (at 15 mg). And no stomach issues ... very weird.

I'd never guess MDPV, but that's one I had a problem with years ago; it shall remain untouched for the forseen future... Coke on the other hand, I was pretty apathetic towards. Maybe that's the difference. I also don't do long stimulant binges anymore so maybe redosing brings out more negative side effects?

3 * 10 mg insufflated is not exactly what I would call a stimulant binge (considering what I wasted on other substances in the past during one session via insufflation). =D

What is the difference between this and MDPV in your opinion ? It is only slightly less potent and that's it imho. Orally this one has a minor comedown (compared to Ethylphenidate for instance). A bit annoying vasoconstriction and dizzyness maybe. Will try higher oral doses (>20mg) in the future. Nasal is out of question from now on with DRIs for me.

Other than the fact they are both indeed stimulants, I don't draw really any similarities.

MDPV is extremely sexual, pushy, uncomfortable, and has almost instant withdrawal symptoms.

RTI-111 is a more mellow stimulation, I can take some and sit and chat for the night with friends and fall asleep like 5 hours later, there is about as much sexual changes as I get with coke... which is very little.

My abuse was of MDPV and not coke cause coke was "boring but had less comedown" so I don't have the highest opinion of this but it's a safer stimulant for me than caffeine.

Other than the fact they are both indeed stimulants, I don't draw really any similarities.

MDPV is extremely sexual, pushy, uncomfortable, and has almost instant withdrawal symptoms.

RTI-111 is a more mellow stimulation, I can take some and sit and chat for the night with friends and fall asleep like 5 hours later, there is about as much sexual changes as I get with coke... which is very little.

My abuse was of MDPV and not coke cause coke was "boring but had less comedown" so I don't have the highest opinion of this but it's a safer stimulant for me than caffeine.

Thanks for the input ! So you saying, that this is overall the better trade-off compared to even Caffeine ? I think RTI-111 is a good recreational stimulant, but it has long lasting (at t+30h) :

It causes muscle/bone - tension and I'm quite sensitive to those kind of side effects unfortunately. Maybe I'm just sensitive to DRI in general because I rarely feel the comedowns on releasers (any phenetylamine-based compound) at all, but on DRI every time.

IMHO this substance causes a long lasting mood-lift but at the same time a long-lasting muscle tension. I like it, but upto now I don't recommend it for functional usage. Further experiments are due.

MDPV snorted was much better for functional purposes than this, but much less recreational imho. I'll see.

I was an IV addict, I only used nasal about h+18 because all my veins would disappear haha... it's really was pretty terrible.

The bone and muscle tension is pretty bad but about equivalent to "fresh" coke.

I should mention I haven't used MDPV since 2012, because of the addiction.

I didn't try taking this orally, even if I have to admit I thought about this ROA when doing my allergy test cuz it seemed like a real line would sting as hell, but it's quite ok after all. After receiving a batc from a very reliable source, I had 30mg, which was not enough to really experience the product IMO, so had 40mg more and had a definite stimulation, and quite a clean one. I'm not sure this is really coke-like but then I hadn't have coke in a long time... This seems a bit like ethylphenidate, only more "pushy" on the body and nerves. The urge to re-drop is really manageable.

Orally it was similar to taking like medical amphetamine with more comedown. (As in the adderall pills)

To come back to that comparison : It has a worse comedown for you orally than adderall or is it as bad as adderall ? I ask because I only took amphetamine (racemic, high street quali) orally once (being an impatient snorter), and I did not experience a comedown at all. Just sleep deprivation of course. Never had adederall.

Back to the RTI-111 : IMHO my nasal doses were much too high (thought my upper tolerance would be quite elevated, so I was reckless). That's why it led to the horrible comedowns. I think 5mg is a standard dose for insufflation, even for experienced phenetylamine based stim users.

Oral doses demand a bit less caution, but it stays very long in the system via that ROA, perhaps there are metabolites. My resume is, that its application range lies between functional and recreational use cases, perhaps leaning a bit more towards recreation.

It really was just mild irritability afterwards, which is a step above sleep deprivation.

With the exception of going for high dose IV. At which point I'm too euphoric to keep bothering with comparisons, but much like any stim, it makes me sick after.

Maybe metabolism makes a difference but I'd think orally would be more negative than nasal, my guess would be.

Recent impression (summary after numerous trials) : This compound should not at all be snorted. It is one of the worst stimulants via that ROA. Just a few characteristics accompanying the experience :

- mild immediate effects -> you would never expect a harsh comedown from this week dopaminergic stimulation
- comedown after 30 min
- very nervous physical effects after those 30 min for ~2h, feels like a huge overdose of caffeine
- too serotonergic after 30 min
- consistency of contemporary batches is unsuited for insufflation -> probability is rather high, that tiny amounts land in the lungs
- pretty draconian irritations of the sinus membranes -> bordering on nosebleeds, which was not expected, taking into account, that it does not sting in the nose remarkably

Orally it is much better but still nothing impressive. The onset is pretty mild that way. The comedown is also rather mild but drawn out with perceivable cardio-after-effects for 30h. Weird stuff. Disillusioning.

Anyone who tries this compund : Please just try it orally (maybe rectally if you're prepared).

I find it very odd that to hear about such bad nasal irritation. Like usually I'm pretty susceptible but with this there is very little. I still use this every now and then as a stimulant.

Fokkin weird. I get rarely nosebleeds, even after insufflation binges (okay from caustic street speed it is common). Anyway, I'm done with snorting this. Orally it is quite okay (better than some peevee bastards, but cannot hold a candle to MDPV itself).

I made the mistake and snorted it again. Cannot understand how you dig it via that ROA. As mentioned, oral it is subtle and okay. I guess, in order to better understand the preferences of each other it is necessary, to classify RTI-111 in relation to other stims and state a qualitative ranking. Mine is as follows.

My top 10 stims snorted :

1. Amphetamine
2. 3-FA
3. 3-Meo-PCP
4. 2-FA
5. MDPV
6. 2-FMA
7. Methiopropamine
8. 3-FPM
9. Desoxypipradrol
10. alpha-PHP

My top 10 stims orally :

1. 3-FA
2. Amphetamine
3. 3-FPM
4. 2-FMA
5. 2-FA
6. Kratom
7. RTI-111
8. MDPV
9. Caffeine
10. L-Tyrosine

All other ROAs are not feasible for me atm. Sublingually is too similar to oral to justify an own ranking imho. Perhaps you can post your preferences ? Just to know, where RTI-111 is placed in your personal hall of fame. ;)

It's really hard for me to do that cause after I got out of MDPV addiction i have never really liked stims anymore, they became more of a tool. Especially since a few years ago I lost the ability to take a lot stims due to physical damage from alcohol.

And really if you are including dissociatives then all of mine will be on there as I don't get much out of stims.

My top list is a subjective qualitative ranking regarding the applicability of each substance for functional use cases. RTI-111 does not rank high you see in my view, but in order to collect a more significant data set, we need more opinions. That is why I asked. ;) And 3-Meo-PCP is my personal 3rd favourite stim for functional purposes, hence it is stated as that. If for instance LSD suits your functional purposes I see no reason, not to mention it. :D

Sampled this one, clean mood lift but short lived, had no scale so I dosed small, a bit moreish, I'd rather eph or 4f-eph (mph 'log is bit jittery imo). Shame it's so pricey, it went well with the 4acodmt n 3meopce last night... Had a blast