• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Diazepam (Valium)- Alprazolam (Xanax)- Prazepam (Lysanxia): how to use without being addicted?

Korrit

Bluelighter
Hi,
All is in the title, I've got tons of those pills and want to know :
-For recreational use how much time I've to wait in order to avoid addiction?
-Can I mix them?
My tolerance is zero.. haven't use any benzo for months.
Any additional information will be appreciated
Thanks !

Benzos are a horrible drugs to withdraw from.I can get physically hooked on xanax within 2weeks if taken daily.
Do it like once a week,and if you're new to it start it low and do some more research ,stay safe
Ps: dont drink,dont mix any other drugs with benzo ,ive od'ed two times that way

Quick answer: if you don't want to develop a habit with them, then don't use them.

Longer answer: Valium is your best option as it is generally kinder than the others and far easier to withdraw from due to the longer half life. Regardless, once you have one, you'll want another and the next thing you know you'll be climbing the walls trying to get off them. Trust me, I've been there and more than once too. Avoid xanax at all costs.

It's in my nature to respect my decisions whatever happen.. I always stick to the plan I do before dosing even if I feel I can handle more. I know benzo are one of the most addictive chemicals that exist.. and that exactly why I'm asking how to use them while being absolutely sure that I'll be fine.

I don't drink alcohol ...I just hate it !
And I never dose more than common doses
When I asked about mixing I meant mixing those benzos.. I'm curious if a particular combination can be fun

Why ? What is wrong with xanax?
There's nothing wrong with xanax,its a benzodiazepine drug.valium has a longer half life.if your gonna mix the two they will likely potentiate each other.dont expect anything special by mixing them.Afte all they are all just benzos! and they work pretty much the same.think of it as mixing whiskey and vodka !

Taking it any more than twice a week and you’re heading for a world of hurt. Benzos are great when they are used VERY infrequently. It’s a great medicine to just have sit in your medicine cabinet for a couple of months. Then that one stressful day in a hundred arrives and it’s exactly what you need. The people who really enjoy the effects (such as myself) have underlying anxiety issues so getting relief is very euphoric. The compulsion to just keep taking them day after day is just too great

Taking it any more than twice a week and you’re heading for a world of hurt. Benzos are great when they are used VERY infrequently. It’s a great medicine to just have sit in your medicine cabinet for a couple of months. Then that one stressful day in a hundred arrives and it’s exactly what you need. The people who really enjoy the effects (such as myself) have underlying anxiety issues so getting relief is very euphoric. The compulsion to just keep taking them day after day is just too great
I totally agree.its saddens me that there's not enought evidence or statistics to point out this fact , although it seems like most people trying to play with benzos will surely end up like this