• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: notsmokeymcpot42088 | RUC4

diazepam dosage

I?ve never had any experience with diazepam, I took 6 of the 5mgs (30mg), and didn?t feel anything apart from abit of a slight drunk feeling, what would be the max dosage to not get me high
Diagram is good but 60 - 80mg is a decent dose remember its a benzo so Alcohol makes it ALot stronger 60mg and 1 shot of whiskey is more comfortable be careful wait
 
I mean I didn?t feel high(although I?ve never been high), I couldn?t walk properly and was stumbling all over the place( the first time with the 30mg dosage) but after the feedback I guess I can?t get high of them then?

What a strange situation. OP needs to educate themselves about different types of substances and their respective effects. OP says they've never been "high". So what are they expecting? Where did they get their expectation of what "getting high" entails?

So many questions, the most important of which might be "Why did we resurrect this eight year old, bizarre thread?".

(It is a bit amusing though, so there's something going for it. I mean, OP takes 30mg of diaz as a benzo noob, crashes and stumbles around while claiming he isn't 'high', and then asks "what would be the max dosage to not get me high?" WTF :unsure: )
 
I worded this wrongly, by not feeling much I mean I didn?t feel high(although I?ve never been high), I couldn?t walk properly and was stumbling all over the place( the first time with the 30mg dosage) but after the feedback I guess I can?t get high of them then?
I felt relaxed, a bit drowsy etc so I?m guessing that?s all I?m going to get then, so I won?t be able to get high?
Thanks everyone
Someone give this person Nitrazepam / Mogadon & they will understand GABA / Benzo effects.
 
Top