• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Diazepam dosage???

Status
Not open for further replies.

PharmaceuticalFun

Greenlighter
A demon that possessed my cat, let's call this demon Jim, recently acquired some diazepam. The first time he tried it he ended up taking 13 5mg pills in a day. This demon gave some to his brothers, let's call those bros Thing A and Thing B. Thing A had 10mg and Thing B had 15mg. They had a great time. Jim was high all day.

Jim gave diazepam to his friends, hoping they would each take 20mg. They would only each take 5mg. Jim asked one of his friends how his experience was and this friend said it was good. Jim's friend was quite vague about his experience. Maybe 5mg was a lot for him.

Here is how Jim reacts to different diazepam doses:
5mg- relaxed but not high.
10mg- Jim feels high, comparable to being drunk, but more clear headed.
15mg- People start to notice that Jim is high, Jim is having a great time. He feels like he is an extreme extrovert, and will start convosations with people he does not know.
20mg- Similar effects to 15mg, but slightly stronger.
25mg- Jim feels no different to how he feels on 20mg.

Jim re-doses after the pills wear off. Jim would like to know how much diazepam you take. And wether you thing Jim's reactions to diazepam are normal. Is Jim a lightweight, average, or "pill popping machine"?

PS
Jim got the pills from a demon friend, who has a prescription for diazepam.

We don't need the Demons, lol... JK.... Seems about right, The more you take, the looser you get.

I take Etizolam everyday. 2 mg...eh, not much, a little calm. 4-6 mg... a little better... 8 mg is my AHHHH spot.

So IMO Jim is average.

We don't use SWIM, my friend, a demon etc. so please edit your post and PM me and I'll reopen the thread and move it to Basic Drug Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.