• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Dfw e

Jonb

Bluelighter
I don't know if I can ask this. Moderators please delete if it's not allowed. Is there a shortage of good E in the DFW area? I cannot find anything. Has anyone else noticed this? Maybe it's just me :) but there is nothing. I am not asking for a hook up I am just wondering if anyone is noticing a shortage. Some body give me some hope!!!!! Please!!!!

J

Last edited:
There's a shortage everywhere.
Pills are hard to come by. Good pills are even more difficult to find.
Try your luck with molly.

I don't know if I can ask this. Moderators please delete if it's not allowed. Is there a shortage of good E in the DFW area? I cannot find anything. Has anyone else noticed this? Maybe it's just me :) but there is nothing. I am not asking for a hook up I am just wondering if anyone is noticing a shortage. Some body give me some hope!!!!! Please!!!!

J

There's quality product in that area, but it's not exactly common to come by. The green and blue Playboys have been tested to be clean, but are weak to medium in strength. Samething for the puma's. Molly on the other hand is getting pretty bad. Majority is precapped and usually contains Methylone, if anything, or another analogue. There's some legit Molly sources, but once again, they are not in the majority.

I was wondering the same thing. I read here DFW was supposed to be getting good stuff but that was a few months ago and not much has come. You should be careful with molly lately they havent been good. I had some good orange 007s and I had a good green alien.

I lived in South Texas in 2002. I would look and look for mdma and L. I never found any. I moved to where I reside in midwest now and it is very different. I guess it has to do with the people you know which was limited in TX for me, and your location, midwest is a much better area for me for this drug.

Have you tried the white playboys? we have a choice between the blue and white I just wanna know which is stronger?

Have you tried the white playboys? we have a choice between the blue and white I just wanna know which is stronger?

I personally prefer the blue. I've had them on more occasions and are more certain of their contents. I had a white playboy once, but that was after I dropped a bit of Molly. It was a great time, but I can't be certain that it wasn't just the Molly.

The blue's are the only ones I have had the pleasure of trying. They were good, not the best ever but good. I would go with them solely on that. I haven't seen the white ones though. Maybe the best ones yet?????

J