• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Dexerall: A superior formula of l-METHamphetamine & d-amphetamine

Why should this thread stay open any longer? Please someone give me one good reason.

why anyone would want levo-methamphetamine in their cocktail is beyond me. Dextrometh is one thing.... levometh? why?

The irony is...well, it's palpable. :p
Does anyone have respective EC50s for l-meth and d-amp handy? I am currently stuck behind paywalls, but I want to say that l-amp is a good bit more potent and slightly less selective for NE than l-meth, suggesting it a poor substitute.
People need to shed their dogmatic opposition to norepinephrine release. NE plays a key role in many of stimulants' desired effects, particularly increased alertness and arousal. As a telling empirical example, ethcathinone, as a selective norepinephrine releaser, seems pretty fun and useful, with a time-course and potency that can't be explained by catabolism to cathinone. And then highly selective dopamine reuptake inhibitors seem more like selective 'compulsogens' than euphoriants or functional stimulants.

ebola

Have you tried 2-fa/3-fa yet? If I am correctly informed pretty selective for dopamine and anything but "compulsive" very motivational and clean buzz, at the least for me.

Why should this thread stay open any longer? Please someone give me one good reason.

why anyone would want levo-methamphetamine in their cocktail is beyond me. Dextrometh is one thing.... levometh? why?

thank you tricomb!!! this thread needs to be closed. no harm reduction value whatsoever

Not sure where to start, to point of this thread was simply to discuss and someones results with a combination of d-amp with l-methamp over l-amp.

Way out of hand this threads gone, the OP I fully agree with and like the idea...laCster not sure why you are acting like a hostile fuck over this idea yeah I can understand its a headcase to get l-meth out of the inhalers and caffeine or adderall would be better to use, but this thread is specifically about l-meth with d-amp as a combo over the mixed adderall salts or caffeine. There also comes to problem like you mentioned kids going out of their way to get l-meth out of the inhalers to do this... Ok I see your argument there but this threads way out of hand and just a lot of bullshit.

The idea is good, the OP proved it himself, we all learnt something from it. Go home. No ones got a fucking gun to your head telling you to get l-meth out of an inhaler and use it with your dex, me personally I would love to have access to mixed salts in my country but we only have d-amphetamine as it plays a big role with "kick in the ass" and "focus" over the d-isomer.

Anyway this threads useless really because everyones head is too big to listen, I think the OP had a valid point and agree with him, otherss disagree. Lets all agree to get on and move on, its clearly not getting anywhere and isn't producing much of a civilised discussion yeilding any useful points.

vicks has the L-isomer =garbage not euphoric. believe me it wouldnt be over the counter if it could that easily be converted into d-methamp

laCster: I really don't understand your axe to grind, with either the OP or this thread in general. The idea here is to reproduce some of the pharmacologically desirable characteristics of adderall by combining dexedrine with a legally available compound. The OP's suggestion seems quite well founded, both theoretically and empirically.

Remember, the OP noted the following:

Unfortunately, your Dr. probably won't script you both adderall AND dexedrine.

Thus, your suggestion that vyvanse be combined with adderall is moot (regardless of whether it would prove effective).

laCster said:
l-meth acts mainly on NE And so does caffeine

This is not the case. Caffeine causes increased catecholinergic activity indirectly, as a downstream effect of adenosinal antagonism. The two compounds are not functionally equivalent.

bingeboy said:
Have you tried 2-fa/3-fa yet? If I am correctly informed pretty selective for dopamine and anything but "compulsive" very motivational and clean buzz, at the least for me.

This is not correct. 2fa is more selective for NE over DA than dexedrine (the latter already having a greater effect on norepinephrine than dopamine), and 3fa is in the same league (though a bit less selective for NE...though most people find it less 'focused' (odd)). I would say that both are about as clean and motivating as "adderall" (at least in my brain), which is fine, but this doesn't really say anything about what a pure(ish) DA releaser would feel like. As it stands, none yet exist.

ebola

If you need L-methamp to make your D-amp worthwhile, why not just switch back to Adderall?

Just a question. I've been prescribed both and switched back to Adderall for this very reason.

At "therapeutic" doses I find adderall has just enough kick in the ass to get me going, while Dexedrine left me enjoying the "head buzz" with no real motivation.

For me i don't think it gets better than d-methamp for recreation and 2-fma for work. It seems like using the l-methamp in place of the l-amp would achieve the same function as just lowering the ratio of l-amp from 75/25 to 90/10 for example. I personally find the fight or flight response style stimulation of the levo isomers to be distracting in every way. With d-amp or d-methamp i get no side effects at all and i feel like i can apply the clean cns stimulation to whichever situation.

In any case, many RC's seem to beat amp or methamp for functionality due to their binding ratios generally being heavier on the NE and lighter with the DA. Therefore if you try to get high with them you just end up doing a ton and getting side effects.

I found 2fma smoother than dexedrine (and, if anything, more hedonistic). I am unaware of data on its binding affinities or efficacies.

ebola

I agree with hatrix, sounds like placebo to me. The reason is obvious.

It's not a placebo. Norepinephrine facilitates oxygen to the hippocampus, increasing storing, processing, retention, and rehearsal of short and long-term memory.

A great example would be the recent use of beta-blockers to combat PTSD, since it interferes with norepinephrine activation, in turn consolidation of emotional memories.