• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dexamphetamine paradoxical effects: Need dexamphetamine to sleep.

^ my advice. let this be the last of your amphetamine use/abuse for a while. No need to dose again.

my shrink has recently prescribed me 6 more tabs a week for this exact reason
sometimes not always but sometimes it does work take 1 tab after dinner and it can help sleep its not bullshit and can work i havnt yet tried it coz i dont really wanna give it a bash and be fucked for work the next day but its true it can work calms the mind.

Hate to bump an old thread, but...

I've been experiencing paradoxical effects from dextroamphetamine as well lately. Ill take my ADHD meds and all of a sudden I get really tired and unmotivated. What the most amazing feet about this is, a couple hours ago, I took 90MG's of D-Amp (which is a considerably high dose) started watching some TV while I waited for it to kick in and somehow manage to FALL ASLEEP!!! Can you believe that?! 90MG's of dextroamphetamine and fell asleep!

Interestingly enough, though - I only experience this with medications that only contain dextroamphetamine. Adderall for instance is only 75% d-amp and 25% L- amp. Levoamphetamine has much more affinity for the norepinephrine receptors which is, I'm assuming, why I never get tired from Adderall and always feel speedy really speed when I've taken adderall