• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Fashion Designers, Seasons, Trends, Models, & YOU.

spent most of my years in the valley currently rotting in the desert (henderson, nv) =/

edie pic is beautiful looks like spring to me.

u guys see this Chloë Sevigny by Brianna Capozzi for Marfa Journal No.3 ? pretty crazy.

tumblr_nl2dg9dgom1qz6f9yo2_1280.jpg

i like pretty crazy...

Last edited:
Walked a few shows this week. One for Datari Austin and another for Pedram Couture. Was supposed to walk for Sue Wong but she was a cunt and last minute decided to cut me because she hates tattoos.

Anyway, photos from Pedram's show last night!

10LvLU8.jpg

Ss1FnTX.jpg

yVgwL9z.jpg

TPY44rA.jpg

iCnsxIW.jpg

53TF2KX.jpg

I can't say that my love affair with Kiko and these old pictures will do this thread any good, but hold the disrepute and let come as it may.

R5pD8Ts.jpg

252HK7l.png

36JHS8Z.jpg

1GkB3E7.jpg

2JQ9CPu.jpg

Last edited:
looking tall, modelskinny.

your obsession is welcome here, Blue_Phlame. we're big fans of kiko. cool look in the style du monde photo. tried to id the top through reverse image search, but no luck.

shoot, Joe. didn't mean to ignore your ashley question. first i heard of her was that src783 video you posted a few pages back. not sure if this qualifies as recent, but i've been a fan of this pic by marcelo krasilcic from the sept issue of Vogue Italia ...

tumblr_nldr8rIOY21u9yecko1_1280.jpg

coat liviana conti, tutu milly, necklace plv milano, scarf jucca

my sentiment is part of why this thread is terrible at attracting and retaining new posters. gotta reevaluate our branding.

Walking for Nikki Lund tomorrow and super stoked. Sold out show, 1200 people. She's going to have me wear 5 different looks... Not to mention I have a fitting for Ophelia Song a few hours before I have to get in hair/makeup for her show on Thursday night. Fuck it feels good to be getting so much runway work.

GrCmLOy.png

EatGJr4.jpg

0FHppxA.jpg

ngoehFw.jpg

R2PgMUr.jpg

Last edited:
Fuck it feels good to be getting so much runway work.
congrats, pockets eating cheesecake after this season =D

something i found interesting recently. fans of lakers/clippers might of seen this guy...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Goldstein
tumblr_nbn7esaB3Y1rp6f4po1_500.jpg

his house http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheats_Goldstein_Residence
tumblr_n9ceeeRZOm1tdw7x7o1_1280.jpg

and it's view is the inspo for newest olfactive studio fragrance (wasabi note o_O) can't wait to try it
56640_7814c9cd8cb1292958c9979bd87a0b6a.jpg

k, had to post something, coffee+sugar. happy spring.

LA was fun. I spent like all my money at Amoeba. and I went looking for a clock on Hollywood Blvd but I just didn't have the time to really go looking. One of my friends is sending me a clock from there though.

tumblr_ma423oQ1Hk1rwbm5oo1_1280.png

still a tracked tag. love you kiko.

Sophie Turner is cover girl for April 2015 Deutschland Interview.

C1F.jpg

I can't decide if the editorial is ridiculous or fucking amazing. leaning towards amazing right now.

88B.jpg

A61.jpg

540.jpg

i'm not sure why they make her cry all the time.

NSFW:
BEF.jpg

i'm not sure what i'm listening to or read or anything. the new teen vogue has absolutely not shit in it. i got my septum pierced and i look incredible. uh. i don't know what else to say. i listened to that grimes song a million times on the plane. also jason schwartzman coconut band song about the west coast. but those were specific for my insane time away. the flight back was one of the best flights i've ever taken. I read the Azealia Banks playboy and sat next to one of the most beautiful men I've ever seen as he read the ecstasies by rumi.

miss you all. <3

have many memories of shopping @ amoeba w/ my dad. there use to be another record store nearby called aron's that we use to go to since i was kid way back in the day but didn't really adapt to the times then amoeba came in and they shut down. good ol days of indie record stores, going in and hearing something dope played on the speakers askin clerk what that was... *sniffles

http://www.laweekly.com/music/a-love-song-for-arons-2141668

wtf what is wrong with all the photos? fuck it

the ides of march have come and gone and it's FINALLY ARIES TIME AGAIN and all my favorites have birthdays this week, including Pander Bear (tomorrow), myself (saturday) KSTEW EMMA WATSON EVERYONE

tumblr_mqs4tkwEn31r4l83mo1_1280.jpg

xiao wen ju is my current mood. PB and I celebrate our five year anniversary tomorrow and i think we're going to a place way too rich for my tastes but parents are paying so it's all ok.

shamir says shake it off

tumblr_nlpv401Ekm1u6c96eo1_540.gif

miss ya'll

congrats on the anniversary!

checked that shamir tune. fun =)

another tune that is pretty darn catchy just popped up on utube

good feelin when it turns out to be good after a curious click. directed by ssion who also did the perfume genius - queen vid. dior exclusive o_O ?

hi you're really beautiful

tumblr_nluhzzZ7cj1u6xy88o1_540.jpg

tumblr_nkscqfRBUN1qzth89o1_540.jpg

tumblr_nkscqfRBUN1qzth89o2_540.jpg

damaris goddrie hello young stupid Kenickie, you beautiful stupid colt you

tumblr_nklrvuLi1B1r6v1fao1_1280.jpg

she is. nice find, Kenickie.

going through her j.w. anderson pics i found a neato dress ...

NSFW:
tumblr_nn54j02pJ91u9yeppo1_1280.jpg

it's at odds with the backdrop

Last edited: