• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Designer opioids?

just names and cas#

Don't you get the point we're trying to not set the RC market wheels rolling with RC opiates? If not then other options may have to be considered

Last edited by a moderator:
There are many synthetic opiods that could be made although the precursor chemicals are most all illegal in the United States.many meperidine(demerol) and fentanyl analogues exist but as I said the precursors are illegal in the US.I have found a chinese chemical company that sells pharm. grade cocaine, ketamine, and fentnyl altho in 24 kilogram minimums,I as suspect and importing these into the US would be highly illegal so I never tried. Also I have a source in India and China from several large chemical/pharm. companies for lysergic acid, This too is illegal to import into the USA but I would like to find a place that you could legaly take posseion of lysergic acid,it would certainly make for some good times in the right hands.

There are many synthetic opiods that could be made although the precursor chemicals are most all illegal in the United States.many meperidine(demerol) and fentanyl analogues exist but as I said the precursors are illegal in the US.I have found a chinese chemical company that sells pharm. grade cocaine, ketamine, and fentnyl altho in 24 kilogram minimums,I as suspect and importing these into the US would be highly illegal so I never tried. Also I have a source in India and China from several large chemical/pharm. companies for lysergic acid, This too is illegal to import into the USA but I would like to find a place that you could legaly take posseion of lysergic acid,it would certainly make for some good times in the right hands.

Really? You imagine that importing 24 kg drums of cocaine, ketamine and fentanyl into the US would be illegal? I don't know man, I can't imagine what law you could be violating if you attempted to import these substances in mass quantities....-DG

LOL found a place on one of those trade sites once that was selling (or rather claiming to) a metric ton of cocaine. Much as I'd like a ton of coke I had to pass.

There are many synthetic opiods that could be made although the precursor chemicals are most all illegal in the United States.many meperidine(demerol) and fentanyl analogues exist but as I said the precursors are illegal in the US.I have found a chinese chemical company that sells pharm. grade cocaine, ketamine, and fentnyl altho in 24 kilogram minimums

I'd say ANYONE with an internet connection and GOOGLE can find such RIDICULOUS real/unreal sources.

I as suspect and importing these into the US would be highly illegal so I never tried. Also I have a source in India and China from several large chemical/pharm. companies for lysergic acid, This too is illegal to import into the USA but I would like to find a place that you could legaly take posseion of lysergic acid,it would certainly make for some good times in the right hands.

really? illegal? no way!! 8o

Has anybody here ever tried 4'-Nitromethopholine? With a potency of 20X codeine this could be a good one to get synthed seeing as how its legal and not stupid potent. Not for selling or anything but having kilo's of something like this could keep one well for years.

not worth your time.
it seems most of the nonmorphinan opioids are kinda crappy.

yeah those trade leads places, I get lab offers for all kinds of chemicals that are illegal, but I keep thinking they are just scams, are these global trade leads actually legit?

uh..i know it's highly illegal smartass...

Really? You imagine that importing 24 kg drums of cocaine, ketamine and fentanyl into the US would be illegal? I don't know man, I can't imagine what law you could be violating if you attempted to import these substances in mass quantities....-DG

I suppose I should have worded my posting so as not to draw smart ass comments ,As I know that these are illegal as anyone does..I was talking hypotheticly which is why i said I imagined it was "highly illegal" in the US...Howver I did not add that I am always in The United States,but thanks for your priceless advie..If you want to know the exact fedreal law by stauete and number I am sure I can provide that for you..And they are not impoterd in "drums" but rather in Closed sealed plastic,water/air tight plastic bags of large siz on a pallet not that that makes a difference.

Re Your comments...Smart ass #2

I'd say ANYONE with an internet connection and GOOGLE can find such RIDICULOUS real/unreal sources.

First of all I know from persoanl experience that these sourse are legitimate as i was in another country in another part of the world when some chemicals were recieved legaly.

really? illegal? no way!! 8o

and I was talking hypotheticly I obviously know that it is illegal to import a contolled substance into the United states, altho I was assuming a bit of literary licens in writing it that way as it is not illegal in some other places i have been to,but I just wrote it that way,not expecting to get smart ass responses and if you don't belive in the validity of the companies and the lysergic acid which I saw delievered in a country where it was not really illegal as the people i know there have a amount of money that helps the crooked customs officials there igone things when they are given a paid break so to speak..and the lysergic acid was 100% real and was pure pharmacutical grade and the trained chemist employed for "research" by these friends of mine in this cetain country can attest to as can I dur to having a sample of his finished research chemical made fro mthe Lysergic acid which is shipped in small gram or 5 grams quanties and the ketamine and other shit form china came in plasticindustail bags,sealed and water proofes on a pallet shipped under the chemical formula name only and was discreet but this was in a country not the United states or touching the United states,it was like across the world you might say,being in The US you would say...lol smart ass remarks are really not helpfull as i was passing on information in a very vague way,but I suppose you don't understand that...too bad for you i suppose, as I will certainly never invite you to visit some places if you are ever overseas where some things are leagl or are "legal" with the right people...lol ..I suppose you never go to other parts of the world and prefer to make smart ass comments but thats your right to do so,,i don't really care what you think or do....maybe someday you will learn to typr properly an dmake full sentencances and not insult other people for not trying to be obvious.So Good day to you smart ASS...enjoy your life ...

yes its pure comedy,but the jokes not on me

yeah i think its ammusing myself but I am being true in what I am saying to them..No sorces tho...they could not but a source off me for $1000 even for a hint...lol..Pure comedy gold about two pure ass holes..lol:) Later

herkinorin has always interested me.

Cost might be prohibitively preventative though, imagine pure salvinorin is expensive - to then go and modify structure will + $$$$.

A high for the rich and famous maybe8)

As for patent issues, isn't Faxeladol (or rather, the S,S isomer) stronger than O-desmethyl tramadol? I don't think the new patents cover it.

There are no ethics in selling RCs & there are so many unusual classes of opioid out there - it's simply the case that the people wholesaling RCs don't know a thing about the chemistry.

It would be sheer madness to sell potent opioids - the death toll would be huge, but one can see moderate potency compounds sold in units smaller than the LD50 (a LOT lower) would have a niche.

I wouldn't condone it, but I fully expect it will happen at some point. Supply->demand...

As for patent issues, isn't Faxeladol (or rather, the S,S isomer) stronger than O-desmethyl tramadol? I don't think the new patents cover it.

faxeladol is worse for seizures than tramadol according too wikipedia:eek:
i doubt it'd be that much better than it either.

fact is they've got most of the moderate potency opiate/opioids covered.

your best bet for designer opiates is too take some widely available in europe/canada/australia/most of the world, weak opiates and do the extremely simple(if dangerous) synthesis, to our favourite desmethyl/acetylated painkilling durgz

i'd love too see shorter acting methadone analogues though...:)

Last edited:
Shorter acting methadone? Dipipanone is pretty close in subjective effect (but nicer) with a 6 hour duration. There are even shorter acting 3,3 diphenyl heptanones.

Perhaps a rule should be made that any handle containing "420" "high" "247", "XTC" etc should be prohibited from posting in this forum.......

Logistically that would be quite a bitch........

And again, I will chime in; the best RC opioid I have come across was a rather pure o-desmethyltramadol ("M1" metabolite/tramadol pro-drug) from a well-known source that stopped selling it due to issues with suppliers and some complaints of psychonerds, who had evidently given the supplier some negative feedback for selling an opioid (the supplier sold the typical RC psychedelics and stimulants). Plus, I bought the supplier out of his remaining quantity; and yes, it is all gone. That was truly some good stuff. I believe this was ~1 ago, and is the only time in half a decade that I went briefly back into IV drug use (yes, it was that good). Despite its structural similarities to tramadol proper; 'M1' felt nothing of the sort, very MOR specific, "relatively potent" intravenously, but only mediocre orally etc. I will throw out an antiqued word that has an obscure meaning: Narcosis........this compound, purified and IV'ed at dose, induced a very nice, deep 'narcosis'. It was not as "warm-bodied" as a morphine/morphinans/phenylheptanes, and did have striking similarities in both dosing and qualitative nature to meperidine. There was also a bit of a "body load", again, reminiscent of meperidine. Yet, it was qualitatively more "warm-bodied" than the fentanyls, though again, not nearly as "clean". Perhaps it is best that this is no longer available, although that supplier was actually being rather discerning in respect to his customer base. I believe that supplier is no longer "fully" operational, and even if operational, no longer offers this compound. And please, no PM's, they will go unanswered.

A decade or so ago, tramadol itself was sold as an RC, I was actually just looking at it in a very old, and long defunct "JLF" catalog (remember; "poisonous non-consumables"). In a sense they did quite a bit of damage to the RC market, not as much as a certain "pond designer" and some other profiteers......

Yet.....what do you think will happen if you sell rather pure samples of the likes of 5-methoxy-AMT to a bunch of 'kids' (this phrase encompasses 15 year old's to 35 year-old idiots - I guess I don't respect my elders), you are bound to have some OD moderator snort 200mg of it on youtube and wind up dead from hypertensive crisis (or even worse, survive a severe hypertensive crisis with irreversible trauma...this is a fate worse than death).......

Opioids just......don't seem destined for the broader RC market, and are, as I mentioned, even reviled by some of the more self-righteous "psychonerds" (San Francisco Shamans, "murple" etc )