• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Describing "Ecstasy"

Positive: The most highest point of pure enlightenment a human being can possibly endure.

Negative: Horrible dark brain damage.

ecstasy takes the concept of this chemical's effect on the serotonin system and poisons it insidiously, which does have strange effects, but poisons your soul as it is a serotonin poison. How this is related to mescaline feels great so its kind of a reverse overlapped effect on dopamine but it is the most disgusting thing that could possibly be invented, especially considering that the ancient religions that use psychedelics are mostly serotonin based. that is a simple explanation. It is more like you didn't come from anywhere, don't exist and were never born, given that it is serotonin poison and amphetamines are elemental amplifing agents. rot in hell demon swine and all the white trash you keep throwing away that has infested the american continent. Oh wait, you give it to the world.

dude, seriously grow the fuck up. no one wants to hear you preach about your bullshit. do some real research and post it in a different thread where it belongs. you dont even seem to know what the fuck your talking about and as far as i can tell your high on meth and taking the bible a bit to seriously. im sorry that this drug doesnt fit into your conceded ideology. maybe you should open a self help group at your church and bitch at people there.

ive found the whole "orgasm" metaphor to be quite over rated...its feels more like a warm wind flowing over yor whole body and you suddenly become more "aware" of everything is physical based reality. everything with the world as we see it is suddenly okay. true MDMA is a more mental and mind opening experience.

There is a definite amphetamine-esque undertone to the "ecstatic" feeling of MDxx, but only in terms of the body high. A very particular facet of the drug gives justice to the "-amphetamine" suffix of it's chemical name, but it is quite obvious it's far different from any traditional amphetamine. You get tingles all throughout your body, yawning feels amazing and sends tingles down your spine. You feel excited, peaceful, open, but also in control. Due to pupil dilation, bright lights of any kind appear to be fascinating; a street illuminated by average everyday street-lights looks more glamorous than Vegas. The world appears as if some cosmic energy has covered all of existence with a thin layer of glitter.

During a roll, you feel only variations of one single emotion: LOVE. Ecstacy is chemically-induced love. It truly is happiness in a pill. You feel closer to everyone on a cosmic scale; you feel compelled to be completely honest with others. Even with regard to people you previously disliked greatly, you may not grow to "like" or "love" them, but you understand that you must respect them because they too are humans, therefore part of humanity, and therefore part of you.

You are content with being a human being, and feel comfortable about your hang-ups and insecurities. You begin to understand that it is not just your strengths, but also your weaknesses, that comprise your individuality; and you grown comfortable with your own shortcomings. You realize that problems are real, and must be resolved, but you must never let them bother you and you must NEVER pay them more mind than they deserve. You see the world through new eyes, and the new perspective you gain is refreshing, optimistic, and motivating.

You gain a new vibrant, optimistic practicality with regard to your own life, and feel a oneness with humanity, who you realize feels and experiences much of the same things that you do. You realize that life can suck, but it can't possibly be all bad, evidenced by the fact that it is even possible to feel as good as you do. As cliche as it sounds, you feel like a young child waking up on christmas morning; you are excited about living in the moment. I think, in a nutshell, Ecstacy is falling in love with life again.

I don't think that many would refute the fact that there is most certainly a reason this drug is called "ecstacy".

^^Roger&me said it well.

though i don't think i could describe my first roll if i had my whole life to write about it; there are many feelings that can only be experienced.

I think it is the feeling that cats may have that causes them to purr.
I often catch myself purring when I am rolling.

The few times I've rolled have solidly proven to me my capabilities as a human being, even if previously buried under layers of jadedness, criticism, and distress... it was so refreshing to realize how much love I can show myself and other people, how much energy I can dish out and the amount of compassion I'm capable of... also it showed me how critical I can be (Virgo trait, lol) of other people just by looking at them, and to have that suddenly drop for the first time was one of the happiest moments of my life... looking at people I didn't know at a party and smiling because I recognized them as all being unique individuals with the same spark of life in all of them... and as far as being critical of myself, I dropped it all. I moved like I always wanted to, gave as many hugs as I wanted to, kissed a girl I always wanted to kiss... being on ecstasy broke down the walls that prevented me from being who I wanted to be while not on the drug.

Oh and another thing... lightshows... holy shit. :)

When on E, i feel like i love everybody... enjoy A LOT making them happy, its the better feeling that i had! a feeling of unity, smoothness, peace.

I had my first roll last week, and now a week ago i still see everything a little diferent, i feel a better person.

ecstasy is like being in the middle of the lake diving down as far as you can panicing for air on the way up .... then BAM air 8o

dilated_pupils said:
It's sad how everyone is relating to MDMA as such things as 'perfection'... You need to love life for what it is, and then you will truely feel ecstasy.

(Sorry guys, just in one of those moods)

Easy there Dilated Pupils... 8(
It's not like everyone just arbitrarily started posting in some no-name thread about how great extacy is and all that. It's the topic of the dern discussion - the question was posed! I suppose it might be best if everyone just pretended this thread didn't exist and ignored it altogether? C'mon now...

I read this quote from The Dea so much...
But every time I read it, I can emphatize with that feeling again and it's the closest I can get to remember how it feels. Every word is perfectly chosen. Enjoy:

"It feels like joy. Like standing in the presence of God and knowing you are loved without reservation. It feels the way you haven't felt since you were a small child, absolutely alive, absolutely in the moment, able to feel and experience and share with others without fear or hesitation. It is the most perfect moment of the most perfect day of your life, when trouble is nothing but a memory and the possibilities rolled on forever. It is the achievement of the inner peace the religions sell but rarely deliver. At its best, MDMA is one of the finest, purest, profound experiences life has to offer. It's ecstasy."

you just become a kid again

i didnt like it too much overal made for some fucked up experiences

Ecstasy is synonomous with bliss for me now. What other word is better to describe it than that? I had one of those life-changing moments because of it on Friday, Yoshi and Johnny might know what I'm talking about ;)

truthful, awakening, great fun,and in the case of pure mdma? perfect