• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Describing "Ecstasy"

royksopp

Bluelighter
we all know what it feels like, but if you had to put it in your own words how would you choose to describe the feeling? What does it mean to you?

uh... i think the reason it was called ecstasy was because it is the one word that describes how it feels. so in that case i'd have to say it feels like... ecstasy!

i love the subtleness of the doses i take so, peacufull, thoughtfull and nice would be 3 words i could use to decribe MDMA.

It's a great drug that just makes you happy and with peace with anyone and everyone you incounter with. If everyone in the world was on it at once, then it'd be a happy place....

its like very, very, very inexpensive therapy, with a little self-acceptance, wrapped in BITTER SWEET heaven!!!!

getting closer with friends, enjoying life and having a good time. and finding some with a lil mda and seein crazy shit.

It's sad how everyone is relating to MDMA as such things as 'perfection'... You need to love life for what it is, and then you will truely feel ecstasy.

(Sorry guys, just in one of those moods)

To me, ecstacy is indescribable...it's like this feeling that's tucked away, and as soon as I start to roll, I say "boom, there it is...why can't I remember this feeling? it's been hiding all this time..." And the whole time I'm rolling, I'm trying to remember the feeling so that I can take it with me when the roll is done, but then it slowly goes back to hiding and it's hard for me to recall that feeling...

So that is why it's indescribable, because I can't remember exactly how I felt, I can't put it into words...I did once try to write while rolling and it just came out like this "this feeels soooooooooo gooooooood" hahah ...you see, it's not that detailed...haha

its like your on a beach and the sun is shining you aint gotta care in the world the music that your playing sounds as if its coming from a 40 speaker system even though its only four!!!
to put it in a nutshell yer on a 4 hour orgasm enjoy it because you just cant beat the feeling !!!

It gives me complete and absolute acceptance and love for myself and the world around me. It can definitely be used as a party drug no doubt, but I myself have found it most useful in a therapeutic, introspectic sense. I have done much writing while under the influence of MDMA about my life that I would never otherwise would have been honest enough to express. In one of these 'entries', I refer to the MDMA experience as achieving a sense "sublime objectivity"...synthetically induces, yes -- but profound and relevant nonetheless.

There is NOWAY i can be alone on it, when im on it, i wanan talk to everyone, i feel like i can solve everything for anyone...and i wanna tell people everything i got in my head, my thoughts become my words...and my love coems alive, even for people i dont like...and i LOVE LOVE LOVE the peak point..where everyhtings FUCKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ONE WORD

HEAVEN

its the closest ill ever be to heaven on earth. BUT DONT LOOSE YOUR MAGIC. I have, its not half as good as it used to be.

It makes me feel like I just love everyone and everything. I just wanna talk to people and tell them my problems and whats really going on inside my head. I wanna be friends with everyone and just bond, I wanna have a conversation with every random person I see on the street (and I ususally do), I speak every thought that goes through my mind. Nothing else matters while im on it, I just forget all the bullshit and ACTUALLY become happy. Its a great feeling that I wish I could always feel.