• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Describing "Ecstasy"

OK I have actually thought about his long and hard and this is what I have come up with. Please noone laugh.

First I will set the physical stage:
There is the head buzz that is between the buzz of alcohol and Nitrous Oxide (the gas you get at the dentist). You know you feel slightly off but are still in control.​
Then the body buzz that has two parts. First is the ultra sensitive skin that is similar to a cool breeze blowing gently over your skin. Second is the buzz that feels like a warm bath.​
Moving feels effortless. Walking, jumping, dancing all feel like you are glowing or leaving a trail behind while moving.​
Lights are engaging. You catch yourself staring somewhat entranced and for some unexplainable reason the light is comforting.​
Music amplify all head and body buzzing and if it is a song you like it is emotionally uplifting.​

Secondly, the Mental Stage.
From the baseline you are in a fantastic good mood. You are in a constant state of enlightenment. This can be hightened by music as I have mentioned before.​

A strong connection is made with others as inhabitions are on vacation and you can speak openly with just about anybody.​
It is a great vehicle for communication incase you need to express something to someone and have not been able to do before.​
Ecstasy finally makes any activity fun or more fun then previously experienced.​

I know that was kind of lengthy but it just about says it all.

Temporary bliss. & for all of you who say it's Heaven i disagree because Heaven wont have a come down :p

i would have to say its like that feeling you get when there are butterflys in your stomach...but then they all fly out in streams of light. its like time has stopped for everyone else around you, but you can move through at blistering speeds. life just makes more sense...it feels right. ecstasy is a feeling i wish i could have 24/7. its like being in the next state of conciousness for future human evolution.

Wll this 14th i was libe in M-oons? it's big jut lk in the pizza so u an kook if u wan

ecstacy is truly indescribable. but the first time i tried it i remeber thinking of thousands of childhood memories i'd lost, and feeling better about my past (i've had a rough one) and more optomistic about my future. those were the feelings that lasted well after i rolled. mdma is a truly theraputic drug. in one night it helped me feel better about many of my issues than two years of therapy and medications.

Bliss, Empathy, Wellbeing!!!
When im on E it seems as if nothing bad is possible (like suffering,war blahbla)
When i think of death on E it seems impossible,
When i think of my deceased friend , HES ALIVE,
E = Anti depressing, uplifting, EXPLOSIVE, in really high doses Confusing lol

Last week i ate 7 rolls, when i finally got home i was rolling around in bed with my eyes closed, but in my head i thought i was downstairs on the computer typing away, i actually had a detailed conversation with my friend on msn about the new girl that had moved in next door (no lie!!!!!) I kept awakaning thinking "your going to have to go through all this again because he didnt actually hear what you said"!!!!

E is what you make it !

SexWivMusic said:
Temporary bliss. & for all of you who say it's Heaven i disagree because Heaven wont have a come down :p

that is beautiful.

to me mdma is simple and pure bliss. :)

but without the apathy that bliss generally implys. :)

Every second is like a perfect pearl, so precious, you are so totally caught in the moment that you never want to leave, ...

Everything that ever hurt is made up for a thousand times over, you are at the center of everything, reality is alive and having sex with you, but more than petty human sex, it is a pure, divine energy that shines like lightning and possesses your brain...

Everything in life is clear... so crystal clear... Why was there ever any confusion? How could life ever not feel this glorious and insanely wonderful... The final smile... the absolute, eternal FINAL smile, the secret wink between you and God that makes it all okay... to know the tragedies of your life and to feel them, and yet to be unafraid of them, to understand yourself, to really know and love yourself, to be finally once and forever free of shame... to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are good and deserve to be alive...to feel in the marrow of your bones the miracle that it is to exist and to flick away any doubts, to feel all the sadness and evil of cultural brainwashing which told you were not good enough and to flick it away effortlessly with a smile... the TRUE meaning, the liquidance, the flow, that all is a dance... time slipping forward forever, to dance and interweave yourself into the beat... the heartbeat.... this is not the trickster energy of acid or mushrooms, so unwieldy and strange and frightening, seducing you with The Mythical Other World. There is no Other World~!...

To just run a finger down someone's cheek and look into their eyes in that state is sex, better than sex, the miracle is in the little things, this gift of water, this smallest caress... a smile between strangers... everyone knows... all the heartache and pain of a lifetime can disappear if you let it

(Not mine)

Ecstasy I believe is one of the closest things that resembles heaven on earth

Old_Rob said:
Every second is like a perfect pearl, so precious, you are so totally caught in the moment that you never want to leave, ...

Everything that ever hurt is made up for a thousand times over, you are at the center of everything, reality is alive and having sex with you, but more than petty human sex, it is a pure, divine energy that shines like lightning and possesses your brain...

Everything in life is clear... so crystal clear... Why was there ever any confusion? How could life ever not feel this glorious and insanely wonderful... The final smile... the absolute, eternal FINAL smile, the secret wink between you and God that makes it all okay... to know the tragedies of your life and to feel them, and yet to be unafraid of them, to understand yourself, to really know and love yourself, to be finally once and forever free of shame... to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are good and deserve to be alive...to feel in the marrow of your bones the miracle that it is to exist and to flick away any doubts, to feel all the sadness and evil of cultural brainwashing which told you were not good enough and to flick it away effortlessly with a smile... the TRUE meaning, the liquidance, the flow, that all is a dance... time slipping forward forever, to dance and interweave yourself into the beat... the heartbeat.... this is not the trickster energy of acid or mushrooms, so unwieldy and strange and frightening, seducing you with The Mythical Other World. There is no Other World~!...

To just run a finger down someone's cheek and look into their eyes in that state is sex, better than sex, the miracle is in the little things, this gift of water, this smallest caress... a smile between strangers... everyone knows... all the heartache and pain of a lifetime can disappear if you let it

(Not mine)

wow.. that just makes me wanna pop a pill..

It makes you see things the way they are supposed to seen. everything is clear and perfect. Life is beautiful....

Ecstasy makes me happier about myself and about everything else.
There's something good in everything when you're rolling, and everyone.
You find yourself having a great(?) conversation with a person you don't
really know, but you just feel like you're connecting SO MUCH! And you
like connecting. You like talking and laughing.

Cartoons turns to weird pictures, and all the colours are making the way
you feel magic. There's something special about everything, and everything
is pretty. If someone asks you to get them a glass of water, you fly into
the kitchen and brings them a glass of ice-cold water. You enjoyed it too.

And the RUSHES.
The rushes that goes through your body like a strong midsummer wind.
Really waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarm.
Sometimes it's so strong, you just have to twitch and turn, spin around on
the bed, say "OHHHHH MYYYYYYY GOOOOOD" out loud and try to explain
to everyone what a GREAT time you're having while you hope they enjoy
it just as much as you do.

You keep asking people if they're ok, and you smile from ear to ear when they
answer you with a "HELL YES" and a hug.

=D

Personification said:
There's something special about everything, and everything
is pretty. If someone asks you to get them a glass of water, you fly into
the kitchen and brings them a glass of ice-cold water. You enjoyed it too.

=D

Yeah. When I'm in a club I love doing stuff for random people. Giving out cigs, chewing gum...telling them where the dealers are =D . It just makes me feel even more twatted.

I remember one time this shirtless guy sat down in front of me and I couldn't stop looking at his back!. His skin just looked so smooth!. I thought "I have to touch it!". I debated the do's and don'ts with myself for a minute or two before giving in to temptation. I ended up giving him this 30 minute massage and he was in absolute rapture, complimenting me the whole time. I've never felt as mashed as I did when those compliments were being thrown back and forth.