• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Describe the crack high? Is it worth trying it?

the high is worth a try if you have something for the comedown. And I also agree that taking it in "blasts" or by smoking big rocks at a time ($5-10 rock at once)...youll know what crack is all about.

I see....thats basically what i was looking for, feel free to add whatever else you'd like but in one word crack sounds cracked.....My buddy says he smokes $20 of rock in 3-4 hours. I dont think id like to try that shit i dont plan on doing it any time soon. Especially when i can get 60mg of hydromorphone for that much.

Crimson Cloud said:
A ten dollar rock 3 or 4 hits? Thats why you think crack is comparable to coke. I don't want to sound like I'm advocating crack abuse, because I know first hand how bad it can get, but smoking little bits of crack like that kind of defeats the whole purpose of smoking crack (the incapacitating rush, "the bells" and all that good stuff). If you think crack is anything like coke, you're either not smoking it right or not smoking enough of it, IMO.

Come on, you should know that drugs vary from EVERY source. My rocks could be twice as big or potent then yours. Also, for a first expirience I wouldn't recommened blazin a whole rock for your first time(the poster never expirienced crack).

Whoever said they can smoke $200 of rock in a couple hours, first that's not that crazy for those who smoke rock habitually. Second, to me that just plain stupid and extremely exsesive. It might be cool to try that once, but crack is not a drug to do reguarly. Expessially when $200 of junk could last people weeks not hours. Whatever.

Personally, I think a strong opiate is way better, and I'm originally a stimulant person.

But, I'm also a big fan of trying things. Personally, I think it was cool to experience even though the comedown is shit. (kept me from turning into a crack-head though - I almost wish meth had as much of a downside, might have saved me some trouble)

The high is quite different from snorting (and the high from shooting coke is unique in many ways as well). Depending on how you view such things, it might be worth trying based on that. If so, get a small amount, a knowledgable friend to help you with the mechanics, and make sure neither of you can go out to blow more money on it before getting all the way through the comedown.

yeah man crack is fucking awesome at first, i know you think that you can keep it under control. (thats how i was) until doing it once in awhile turned into a few times a day and then your fucking spending your whole paycheck on it and then losing your job and house, then having to go live in a different state just to get away from it...... yeah it's sorta like that. IT FUCKS YOUR LIFE UP!

u cnt describe a high to someone who hasnt experienced it, u also cnt compare crack to fucking fentanyl...they are completely different drug with ridiculously different effects, if you have access to crack, you probably have access to people who use crack...ask them

OnAgainOffAgain said:
^^ yeah

if the high from snorting coke isnt good enough for you...i'd say shoot it. because you have to smoke lots of crack for it to be worth it, IMO, and then you have to worry about the geekin for it afterwards and etc etc etc....SOOO...either stick with opiates or sniff the shit....it feels good going up anyway

am i the only one that gets bothered when people are telling other people "you should try IVing it"

yes, mike32110, you are the only one who gets bothered when people are telling other people 'you should try IVing it'.
well, not really, theres probably a number of people who are bothered by people suggesting IV drug use to others. i dont IV anything, and i sincerely doubt i ever will, but i accept that people do it and enjoy it and understant that they will reccomend something they enjoy to others.
people have been encouraging other people to use drugs via IV injection here since before you joined, and in real life since before you were born. so it can bother you all you let it, or you can just forget about it and not attempt to threadjack or get all holier than thou. im not trying to put you down, so dont take it that way.. im just trying to provide a little reality check for ya.

thinctwo said:
or you can just forget about it and not attempt to threadjack or get all holier than thou.

word.

i hate all this 'my way of administration is better than yours' bullshit.
IVing drugs usually feels ALOT better than other ways of administration, and if you are smart about it and take the right precautions its really not that dangerous. if you wanna "get annoyed" by it that's cool, but dont act like IVing is the worst possible thing ever and noone should ever EVER do it.

If you try crack I wouldn't do it more than once, I tried it on one occassion like 4 months ago and a hit of rock still sounds fucking good.

It felt like my body was a pleasure bell and someone had just rang it for the first time...

crack gives this TOTAL anxiety, that makes you want to do more, its not like coke, its like, smoking anxiety....
really, thats about it, dont do nothing, but give this HUGE amount of anxiety... I watched this chick go thru 150 USD on 30 minutes of being high. WHAT A WASTE, and all she got is anxiety, about getting more.

snorting coke is about the best high.. when it comes to coke, the IVérs i know even say this... they LOVE shooting it, but wish they ONLY snorted... BUT..

dont do crack please, chasing opium across foil is much better, LASTS MUCH LONGER!!!!
cost wise, any opiate is cheaper..
If i get 20 dollars US worth of black tar, i can chase it on foil for two days, then get the leftovers for a night.... try THAT on crack!!!!!!

www.virtualcrack.com

try that first.

i love getting high. i have done most things to excess, and have been in incredibly dangerous situations because of this. never moreso than the first time i ever smoked crack. it is a long story, that is interesting to tell, but a labor to write.

i never did crack again. the world inwhich i had my first crack binge, alone in a room of tweaked strangers in the middle of the worst part of town, with no idea how to get out, i realized that was not a world that i wanted to live in.

if you are going to do crack, go all the way. then you will see what a crack habit is like, and you will be able to weigh the pros and cons of the drug. for me, the cons far outweighed the pros.

it's different for everyone.

lol kemikals

But seriously, crack is all about when you blow it out, those 5 - 20 seconds after that is heaven. Thats the high...

The "EAR RINGER" aka "BELLS" thats when you know you got a good hit.

The tingles up and down your body for 20 minutes after a great hit is the best... although that only lasts after the first few hits, then you gotta keep doing more just to feel "normal" to avoid the comedown.

Trust me, when your smoking crack for 24+ hours, just to avoid the crash, thats the WORST, DIRTIEST, feeling in the world. Just don't even take the first hit, not worth it, IMO.

coke never was one of my drugs, maybe that i can't afford it, i tried it 2-4 times (first itme IV but it was cut with amphetamine so it was bad idea) i didn't feel the rush even, it was fucked up quality coke. next time the lines worked better:) i prefer good opiates over the rest:) but not to get addicted cuz it's not fun

crack is so overated. i don't get much of a high from it and it taste like burnt plastic. i'll pick any drug even alcohol over crack. i guess that's why they say crack is whack.

Seriously guys, forget about all those bullshit stereotypes... crack is an awesome drug, anyone thats smoke it knows that... it's familar to cocaine, just a much stronger rush, but shorter duration with a stronger crash. Downers at the end make the whole experience more enjoyable.

^ crack is in no way an awesome drug. i despise crack and crackheads more then anything else. the high is NOT worth the comedown, i don't think the high is even worth the high. and there is NEVER enough crack. never ever enough to make a crack user satisfied. you are chasing the high 1 minute after you just took that hit.

of course, i don't see why you shouldn't try it and form your own opinion. if you are gonna smoke crack though make sure you have a good amount to get the full cracked out experience and please for the love of god have something to help you comedown.