• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

depressed after first time crack use

I always felt like dirt after smoking rock cocaine, in fact, that happens to me when I used do too many lines of powder cocaine too.

Look, like you said you just started doing this so you can stop it now. Just put your foot down and say I'm not doing this no more and just stop it. The deeper you get into it, the harder it will be to get out.

other then the initial comedown i've never experienced anything like that

you might have some underlying issues,i mean using a drug one time i doubt it'd change your brain chemistry to much (obviously some exceptions but those are all pretty short termed "changes")

Hey guys, Id never used any drugs besides some occasional weed and then 2 weeks ago someone offered & i tried some crack.QUOTE]

haha i cant answer your question but i had a pretty good lol when i read that.

Does this not sound funny to anyone else?

Just jumpin right in eh?

Edit: Sorry i dunno what happened to my quote thing

Hey guys, Id never used any drugs besides some occasional weed and then 2 weeks ago someone offered & i tried some crack.QUOTE]

haha i cant answer your question but i had a pretty good lol when i read that.

Does this not sound funny to anyone else?

Just jumpin right in eh?

Edit: Sorry i dunno what happened to my quote thing

I don't think the OP made a thread so we could come here and laugh at him, he came here for advice...comments like this aren't beneficial for anyone. They definitely don't have anything to do with harm reduction, and I'm sure the OP feels bad enough without your help.

I haven't ever used crack, mdma, or dxm in recreational doses (probably the only 3 drugs I haven't used are the ones mentioned in this thread oddly enough)...so I don't have much advice to offer really. Just responding to a not very nice post.

Sorry marijuana dont smoke it often

I didnt realize you have been depressed for 2 weeks off a single use? I just thought it was a one time thing and thought obviously your going to feel some type of come down.

Dont touch that shit again, whoever offered it to you stay away and be active. You go to school and work. Maybe hit the gym its a good way to get over whatever. Put on some headphones and just vibe.

Also there is a variety of supplements. I love fish oil need omegas. A strong b complex vitamin is good also gives you energy. And 5htp.

Eat the hell out of fishoil ha and give it some time.

Hopefully ive redeemed myself ha.

The nature of cocaine is negative socially . We may feel a certain guilt using it like we have let ourselves down. I know I did.

However, thats not the truth. The truth is all drugs are neither good or bad. Its what we make of them and they all effect people differently within general patterns.

The comedown bums you out for certain but not for 2 weeks. I wasn't bummed out for more than an hour. The only time I ever got bummed out after that is when I had no more money to buy more or I missed work or pissed my girlfriend off.

These are the real bummers. The guilt I felt due to all the wreckage I caused in my life to get more blow.

Like others have said, if you have an otherwise healthy life , then there is nothing to be bummed about.