Bugs Delete my account

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are all joking to an extent but I am really intrigued - how does the OP know the sexual preferences of a forum? Did he try to fuck it and got fucked up? Just so I know if I decide to go at it and try to have an affair with Bluelight it(him/her?) self.

Anyways, to answer OPs (@Lux Exterior) question (don't want to say command):

You can delete all of your posts but you can not delete an account. I know that from experience. Don't ask how or why I know cause I am tired of that story (my fault, not forums, just to be clear). Delete your posts, deactivate your email account and you're good.

But I wouldn't recommend it if you haven't doxxed yourself. I believe that you are overreacting at this moment and am pretty confident that you will be thinking differently in a few weeks/months. Whatever the reason for your reaction at the moment is. Cool down and think about it next Friday. I hope you will stick around.

I accidentally logged out and for whatevs reason, my iPhone didn’t store my old password. It took a bit of work, but I’m here.

The bad news is that I just ordered a new (yes, pink) iPhone. If I slip my SIM card inside, will it remember all my passwords?

Last edited:
Just saying, i don't see why they don't allow deletion either. In all those threads people asked why? Over and over and no one gave a straight answer.

Fuck me..... This is my 1K004'th post... You guys haven't some kinda trolls working into the ground for you to work this kida issues?

Just saying, i don't see why they don't allow deletion either. In all those threads people asked why? Over and over and no one gave a straight answer.

the question has been asked and answered many times in this forum. we used to have a faq in which, among other things, this issue was addressed. the faq seems to be gone for now but here is the answer:

For personal reasons I need to cease all contact with the site and never return. How do I leave Bluelight?

Go to myBL and modify your profile to remove all personal details. While changing your profile, choose "No" to receiving all types of email messages. Review your thread subscriptions and be sure to unsubscribe from everything. That way you will not be contacted again about anything relating to Bluelight. Be sure to log out and remove all Bluelight-related bookmarks from your computer. Congratulations, you are no longer a Bluelighter.

But what about my posts? Can the administrators delete all of my posts for me?

No, we will not delete all of your posts. Everyone is free to manually delete or edit their own posts. It is the user's responsibility to take care of their own business. Do not expect the administrators to solve your problems for you.

Why won't you delete my account for me?

Again, this is the user's responsibility. No one forced you to register and no one is forcing you to leave.

No, but you don't understand! This is an emergency!

Our experience has shown that most of these requests come in the middle of some, possibly drug-induced moment of paranoia. If you're worried about what you've posted here, take some time away from the computer. Maybe it will seem like less of a problem the next day.

alasdair

Why don't you just ban his.her ass and delete all traces of him.her, this shit is clearly homophobic that's beyond crazy!

You should apply for the mod job since you already know what he means by using the word "gay" even tho it has more than 1 meaning

the question has been asked and answered many times in this forum. we used to have a faq in which, among other things, this issue was addressed. the faq seems to be gone for now but here is the answer:

alasdair
That's how, and what's possible- not exactly a "why"

Get back to us on your 1,337th post :|

Then, we might consider you for the cool kids club.
I forgot and i don't look back, i let you track my life for this, i agreed to that when i submited to this website, remind you ;) OOOOooooowww you're talking about the future, i forgot about that shit sry :LOL:

You should apply for the mod job since you already know what he means by using the word "gay" even tho it has more than 1 meaning
Well it kinda depends of the context, doesn't it @Mr. Krinkle ??????!!!! :D

That's how, and what's possible- not exactly a "why"

the why is that bluelight staff are volunteers and should not have to devote time to doing something for a user the net effect of which they can achieve themselves easily.

further, deleting an account does not prevent somebody from reading bluelight (you don't even need an account to read bluelght) or posting on bluelight (you can create a new account in 30 seconds) so it's a pointless exercise anyway and the staff have more important things to spend their time on than pointless exercises.

alasdair

Status
Not open for further replies.