• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Decreased music appreciation on codeine?

It's a great enhancer. Sometimes I forget its a worthy drug on its own.

You got a preferred nickname? I don't think Death is the most creative thing out there, but it has a certain grandeur which I think works well.
Meh, I don't have a preferred nickname really (I honestly should have thought of a better username) but a lot of people on here call me DI88. Lol But it don't really matter. :p

And yeah it really it s a versatile drug (thc/cannabis). Especially for a seasoned user. I never used to when I was younger, but I feel I almost get withdrawals from it now if I have to go without it.

Meh, I don't have a preferred nickname really (I honestly should have thought of a better username) but a lot of people on here call me DI88. Lol But it don't really matter. :p

And yeah it really it s a versatile drug (thc/cannabis). Especially for a seasoned user. I never used to when I was younger, but I feel I almost get withdrawals from it now if I have to go without it.
Absolutely, I need just a toke or two out of a vape pen to sleep proper or I have restless dreams.

Drs increased frequency of codeine dosing to help with injury related pain, it works wonders but songs that would provoke a reaction do nothing for me now. I was under the impression that generally opiates would increase music appreciation rather than the opposite? I assume this is due to the emotional numbness / apathy which means enjoyment derived from emotional connection to the song is missing. Any observations / similar experiences?
To me weed is the best if listening to music ,opiates I think would dull music,along with everything else in life