• S&T Moderators: VerbalTruist | Skorpio | alasdairm

Science Debunking Flat Earth Theory: Why the Earth is Undoubtedly Spherical

Oh, he's the fourth phase of water guy which doesn't exist.

There's no such thing as a structured hexagonal molecule of water.

There are such things as water clusters that form many different geometric shapes, but they last less than 200 femtoseconds.

This guy is not credulous and there is no peer-reviewed science backing his " scientific papers"
I'm not actually just figured wanted point out here simply for record of the natter, I've never been, identified, preached as a "flat earther"

It's just something I've viewed from many diff angles.

Like I've said though through no heart's desire or choice now my preoccupation (the v passive style though lol) is living bearing enduring understanding best can too the total reality of AI integrally part of our every tissue dna included, since we have been a mortal human race.

It is the wildest most would-be unbelievable seriously bone testing arduous battle experience which is 100% separating from, ....Humanity!

Still, now, and honestly I'd probably be similar, and can understand it anyway but to highlight the point

Still to today not one single other member here will likely ever even engage ne re my Nanotech evidence story truths!

It's the nature of it. I've given up, sharing my actual personal no fantasy delusion mistake mis-rexord delusion or imagination after realising how incapable people are of being real ultimately no bars too.

I would rather joke river side awesome Skunk friends sun I know how to have fun.

But it reaches point I cannot share "reality" with about anyone....,I'm moving elsewhere or fully retreating, which I nearly have in life now.

So you fluked me randomly logging in to hunt out a few email addresses in PM's.

I'm NOT in my right mind atm is another understatement.

Did receive some banging Fijian Savusavu Kava this morning well mellowed mellowed me out all day still aging. :)

I'm not actually just figured wanted point out here simply for record of the natter, I've never been, identified, preached as a "flat earther"

It's just something I've viewed from many diff angles.

Like I've said though through no heart's desire or choice now my preoccupation (the v passive style though lol) is living bearing enduring understanding best can too the total reality of AI integrally part of our every tissue dna included, since we have been a mortal human race.

It is the wildest most would-be unbelievable seriously bone testing arduous battle experience which is 100% separating from, ....Humanity!

Still, now, and honestly I'd probably be similar, and can understand it anyway but to highlight the point

Still to today not one single other member here will likely ever even engage ne re my Nanotech evidence story truths!

It's the nature of it. I've given up, sharing my actual personal no fantasy delusion mistake mis-rexord delusion or imagination after realising how incapable people are of being real ultimately no bars too.

I would rather joke river side awesome Skunk friends sun I know how to have fun.

But it reaches point I cannot share "reality" with about anyone....,I'm moving elsewhere or fully retreating, which I nearly have in life now.

So you fluked me randomly logging in to hunt out a few email addresses in PM's.

I'm NOT in my right mind atm is another understatement.

Did receive some banging Fijian Savusavu Kava this morning well mellowed mellowed me out all day still aging. :)
I'd be happy to listen to your nanotechnology stories. I may not believe them, but I'll listen.

I see. I didn't start the thread, though. And there's no need to antagonize AutoTripper. That's against the rules of this subforum.
Thanks buddy but it's all cool in fact, apprec your ambassador nature though all same.

He was polite, civil. Never took personal or aggravated.

I'm just too wrecked from life recently, and always wasted on so much wees and Kava confess, the days me actually haggling against a MS crowd under cunning spell are behind me.

My focus has moved nearly entirely to my own inner reality, development at last.

And this Rifing Nano/AI detox scrap takes everything anyway, fuck drugs!

This is something but again nobody's reality to be slight relevance and fair enough too.

Despite BEING. reality, like, everybody's, as was mine pre 2021 starting Rifing against integral Nano.

But @snmfmy. Was cool though. No problem raising objectionable, conflicting view.

It's how you do after all. That was fair to me, we ain't all gonnu agree haha....

Thanks buddy but it's all cool in fact, apprec your ambassador nature though all same.

He was polite, civil. Never took personal or aggravated.

I'm just too wrecked from life recently, and always wasted on so much wees and Kava confess, the days me actually haggling against a MS crowd under cunning spell are behind me.

My focus has moved nearly entirely to my own inner reality, development at last.

And this Rifing Nano/AI detox scrap takes everything anyway, fuck drugs!

This is something but again nobody's reality to be slight relevance and fair enough too.

Despite BEING. reality, like, everybody's, as was mine pre 2021 starting Rifing against integral Nano.

But @snmfmy. Was cool though. No problem raising objectionable, conflicting view.

It's how you do after all. That was fair to me, we ain't all gonnu agree haha....
Remember this?

@AutoTripper at a convention 5 years from now

He is CEO of Fake Earth Society (FES)

191115123538-02-flat-earth-movement-restricted.jpg

I'd be happy to listen to your nanotechnology stories. I may not believe them, but I'll listen.

I did
Whoops. BL is playing up on my tablet atm but, .I shot amazing videos of the matter some with precise explanation of it some not.

See below I'll post they normally short, outside these stupid quote boxes lol

I thought the first post nailed it. Screw admiral Byrd and his fancy ass table that sits in my house. (it was an heirloom don't judge I didn't go look for the thing).

If your interested in antartica something tells me season passes will be available soon. (that was hyperbole about climate change)

Im all for not jumpin on autotripper,

btw, not to sidetrack but how are things going with the unidentifiable implants that were buggin you. That one I am genuinely intrigued about. (no sarcasm AT, it was very interesting in what you were/are going, I am interested on a progress update.

So they played on the words.

Nashua isn't an apt substitute at all IMO just here.

But hey, I say I am not on any mission to prove this single point, idea.

I am past futility re the general grander picture, the irreversible diversity between v mainstream govt trusting and not

It's a waste on all parts. I aim to see past division.

But irt my true actual personal life and real firm solid experience I can naturally only share still, else I'm an avatar needs to shush myself.

And every matter of any impact, importance pertains to so much as well, so things can roam there.

Lol, he accused me of spreading false information on the internet

Again we need to be real BL. Was a simple expression. Not baseless either in my view and not my origin too.

Barely influencing the world. Nor a summons to prove again. Proving anything is b hard too, right true or wrong. Reason we have "courts" lol. BL isn't one iirc.

After all too was just one mute point.

I'm not betting my head on that.

Regardless @alasdairm nothing here in any retortful sense mate, only responding and expressing I guess, I value closure even if something will never finish say.

And I hope you are keeping good man really.

Not seen bird in ages now hope he's alright.

He saw you always as such a solid friend to him as well you know I know this.

Wait you believe you would get more open minded peers in court, the 12 shmucks that couldn't beat jury duty? Nah......and if we are all AI of some kind sounds like the deck is already stacked. Probably would be hardwired to not have thoughts like you are having?

Someone who is more invested, briefly tell me why morgellans are nonsense in the most succinct way possible?

Yes proving things is hard; absolutely. AS IT SHOULD BE!! If no scientific method is used or that is not the gold standard; than what would stop me from making facts up to benefit me. "God is speaking to me, he says you all need to bow scrape an pay taxes"...... group on onlookers "TF"......."Don't even try to use science, you are shills, unwoke robots created by the deep state/further up the foodchain; to keep the status quo? to fuck with you. the one person who actually knows whats going on??

I am sure you see how us the onlookers are largely thinking TF? On that note AT, could you define morgellans for me before I delve into the video?

the whole implant thing freaks me out. "The truth will either get you a punch in the mouth or thrown in a straight jacket" and that is often true.

For the rest of youse AT is very intelligent and I had good back and forth about this thing that he is experiencing and if nothing else the pain is very very real. Unless of course dude is just makin ish up; but that is not the vibe I got off the discussion at all. It was a little disturbing really. Im not aimin to get tagged or have any god like figures take a personal interest in me lol

Last edited:
I speak from personal experience when I say that high intelligence and mental illness are not mutually exclusive.
well aware.... I have a cousin that qualified for some super scholarship program in China......instead he started talking to the demons in the closet and joined the local blood sect. (despite his irish whiteness). Uffer stole a laptop that may or may not have had 5gs of clonazolam in it. Really put me in a tough spot. (what an idiot for bringing that much) oh well it was legal than.

I have a genuine question for any flat-earthers out there. I've actually asked on a couple of their forums, but they won't answer because they think I'm trying to make fun of them. But promise I'm GENUINELY asking out of curiosity:
Do you think ALL planets are flat, or just the Earth?