• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dealing

Status
Not open for further replies.

imajoker

Greenlighter
I saw a thread on bluelight a while ago where people were talking about dealing drugs and whether or not people make money doing so. I wanted to clarify something for people getting into dealing, its dissapointing. I've met many heroin dealers, coke dealers, speed dealers, weed dealers. all of them essentially still live in there parents garage. or their girlfriends parents garage, or they move from girlfriend to girlfriends house not making money. the main point is just earning enough to re up, and smoke bowls. none of them are "successful dealers" none of them got "one step above living in their parents house" some of them quit dealing drugs to go to college, or continued dealing while going to college, but the point is literally to hand people a "good time in a bag" nothing more nothing less. theres nothing actually more to say about it. they're essentially trying to meet the next famous guy so they can say "wow my dope influenced that guy to be a musician, or an actor". trying to get rid of the misperceptions. ive never actually met "that asshole just trying to hurt people for money", a lot of the time they believe that what they get high on is gonna get atleast ONE good reaction from ONE person.and then they also get to get as high as they want. they arent just acting like flys. well they are to their parents probably. any way. -tryptashit

Thanks for clarifying most dealers are small time who dont know much. Thats pretty common knowledge. Im closing this as it serves little purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.