Zopiclone bandit
Temporary Ban
- Joined
- Jan 25, 2018
- Messages
- 14,843
I'm UK based and I'm aware this man lived the first 24 months of life in The UK then moved to Australia where he began his trade, he then worked all over South Asia and those parts of the planet.
I'm sitting here with my mate as he had no idea who the guy is & his lifestyle etc, I have NO respect for most people who supply our needs but the odd few like Howard Marks stand out from the brutal Narco types such as El Chapo or El Mencho of CJNG, the gap between a drug running Robin Hood type vs some drug runner who chops innocent and very poor into pieces for no good reason makes me feel so sick.
Is Mr McMillan still well known about in South Asia and Oz? I know the book Mr Nice is an international best selling title, A Prayer Before Dawn written by Billy Moore was first sold in Thailand way before it was even printed in Europe so I assume on "the street" this guy is known about & still given the respect his due.
I'm sitting here with my mate as he had no idea who the guy is & his lifestyle etc, I have NO respect for most people who supply our needs but the odd few like Howard Marks stand out from the brutal Narco types such as El Chapo or El Mencho of CJNG, the gap between a drug running Robin Hood type vs some drug runner who chops innocent and very poor into pieces for no good reason makes me feel so sick.
Is Mr McMillan still well known about in South Asia and Oz? I know the book Mr Nice is an international best selling title, A Prayer Before Dawn written by Billy Moore was first sold in Thailand way before it was even printed in Europe so I assume on "the street" this guy is known about & still given the respect his due.
