• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Advice Dating apps for users?

I think you do get better views of what people are really made of when the physical appearance card isn't in play
Tell me about it! I met my current fiancé not on any dating site (never ever used those, they don't appeal to me) but just chatting about our favourite sci-fi on a fan site. So we got to know one another as actual individuals first before either of us ever saw a picture of the other. If it HAD been a dating site I'd have swiped and never given him a second glance because he's not my type, and I'd never even have known what I missed.

I mentioned psychedelics once in my profile on a dating app and had a picture of a couple of blotters on my tongue. I still had a few interesting people swipe me. Different story if I mentioned my other favourite drug though I imagine.
What's your socially unacceptable other fave then? Meth, heroin, crack cocaine...?

I can't imagine to many opiate people are online looking for sex. Most I know including myself have zero sex drive.

Amphetamines in general. For the last several years Methamphetamine in particular. Though I’m feeling pretty much finished with Meth.
Also 2c-b + GHB + Ketamine…. You’d think nobody could fuck on that lot….but you’d be wrong.

I use bl for all my dating needs. I just got laid 3 times in pm

Its a community effort cause apparently my inbox is a hot spot for yankers. They don't even need me. Lurkers be busy getting it on right now in my honor and I ain't even there
What? Im so jealous!

Dating apps for users?​

Heh, a couple years ago I had this idea too.

"Roger, you genius...:Sherlock:" I said to myself.

I searched on the app store. Nada.

"Of course!" I said. "Everyone is stupid except me."

So I bought a sick new Mac with like a nuclear reactor in it
smashed that app until it came, dropped some cash on its back-end,
and submitted that Bad Bitch for review! :peperave:

Your app has been identified as one that violates one or more of the following App Store Review Guidelines . . .
  • 1.4.3 Apps that encourage consumption of tobacco and vape products, illegal drugs, or excessive amounts of alcohol are not permitted on the App Store. Apps that encourage minors to consume any of these substances will be rejected. Facilitating the sale of controlled substances (except for licensed pharmacies and licensed or otherwise legal cannabis dispensaries), or tobacco is not allowed.
  • 1.4.4 Apps may only display DUI checkpoints that are published by law enforcement agencies, and should never encourage drunk driving or other reckless behavior such as excessive speed.
  • 1.4.5 Apps should not urge customers to participate in activities (like bets, challenges, etc.) or use their devices in a way that risks physical harm to themselves or others.

:sadcat:

• Haha
Reactions: CFC
I read: Datin apps for LOSERS?

and I was about to reply: yep! everyone of them!
edit: not that I didn't use one when I needed... but I felt like a loser, to be honest,
flirting face to face with a stranger is the most nice thing to live

Last edited:
when i was in another site, i would voice with my brit friend and she gather her kids around and they would laugh at my American accent (id mimic a valley girl), i do not think i have an accent in comparison to some other states in North America, only one other bluelight community member has heard my voice(his german accent is to die for), poor fella, but im glad to have amused some british children,guess its all subjective
Recently, I went to see my friend who lives a dozen miled north of London. His friends kept looking at me, looking nonplussed. It was only when I saw my friend 'translating' what I said, that I realized that my accent hasn't mellowed in 60 years (apparently a geordie accent is the most difficult accent to mimic properly, but incumbant in that is that it's one of the hardest to undetstand).
I remember seeing an episode of NCIS, where someone was trying to do my regional accent. It was cringeworthy!

when i was in another site, i would voice with my brit friend and she gather her kids around and they would laugh at my American accent (id mimic a valley girl), i do not think i have an accent in comparison to some other states in North America, only one other bluelight community member has heard my voice(his german accent is to die for), poor fella, but im glad to have amused some british children,guess its all subjective
Worse when citizens of my own country laugh at my accent (I blame Jimmy Nail for his portrail of a thick Geordie, on 'AufWeidersehn, Pet''). You can have a Geordie accent and have a modicum of intelligence!
Mind, one of my mates isfrom Partick, Glasgow (as in Partick Thistle nil! 🤣) and three pints in and I feel like a southerner trying to watch Rab C. Nesbitt, without subtitles.
Gladwegian accents, like Geordie and a couple f other regional accents, sound funny, unless the person is shouting at you and every third word is anexpletive; then it's just plain fuckin' scary...

I would love to have an app to find and connect with other users in my region, not just for dating purposes! But unfortunately I think we won't see one any time soon :(

^ i wouldnt date anyome i actually had to lie to about drug use anyway so thats not as big of a worry for me. I generally get along with women that use drugs better then those that dont so it would be nice to have a app for just social contact and dating. I cant be fuced using anything like tinder as its karen city in my area lol

^ i wouldnt date anyome i actually had to lie to about drug use anyway so thats not as big of a worry for me. I generally get along with women that use drugs better then those that dont so it would be nice to have a app for just social contact and dating. I cant be fuced using anything like tinder as its karen city in my area lol
Does Canada have OkCupid? They use algorithms based on quiz questions and you have the option of answering the questions publicly for others to see. There are several questions about drug use that have allowed me to have moderate luck finding like-minded girls to date.

... Well at least we have this place to exchange our war stories Xd.

Honestly I'm so glad this site exists ; I wish I had
a) stumbled across it sooner and b) decided to join sooner.

Does Canada have OkCupid? They use algorithms based on quiz questions and you have the option of answering the questions publicly for others to see. There are several questions about drug use that have allowed me to have moderate luck finding like-minded girls to date.

I have no idea but i may try it later and see