Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Daredevil

mal3volent

Administrator
Staff member
8o wow.

This kind of came out of left field for me. I wasn't expecting this show to be half as good as it is. The casting is pretty much flawless.

Marvels future with Netflix looks very promising to say the least.

What did you guys think?

I need to watch it and actually watch it... I have let it play while occupied. It does look good.

been hearing good things about it. occupied with other forms of entertainment atm but will definitely get around to checkin it out.

Its so crazy how far comic book movies/tv have come in the last 10 years. Im glad the stories are finally getting the respect they deserve, even the less blockbuster type heroes like Daredevil.

watched the first episode while spin training on bicycle. not sure but i'll fuck with it again.

k, gave it a chance and glad i did. so diggin it, thought it was just a 30min show like kimmy schmidt but newwwp, 50+ min episodes, commence binge watching!

o and all anyone had to say was deborah ann woll, our fav baby vampire jessica had a role in it! such pleasant surprise to see her on the tele again.

Yeah, i couldnt place her for the longest time. I only watched the first three seasons of True Blood. I figured it out eventually though.

I usually avoid everything comic-book related, because it's generally too bubbly, poorly written and bores me.. but this seems to be darker, exploring more mature themes. I've only watched the first two episodes but the writing is very good.. the initial scene with him and the priest was great.

I love dark shows, Hannibal, True Detective.. so this seems promising.

Marvel films are becoming more interesting if you compare them to Michael Bay movies.