• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

"Dank'est" weed you've ever had?

But as far smell and taste go and still a kick ass high, Sour Diesel. I would smoke that shit for months if I had a steady supply. I hope to grow some this year, but that's been a dream for about 2 years.

some weed a friend of mine grew in his bedroom (can't remember the strain) or maybe some weed I bought at a festival here in italy where they sell all kinds of good weed and hash (it was orange-something)
too bad it rained a lot but a stranger on the train gave me some clonazepam for free so who gives a fuck lol

you guys are so lucky in the US in the UK we get Skunk plain and simple sometimes its shit other times its ok rarely its good. Most of the shit though has sand in it to push up the weight greedy skanky dealers but now and again like xmass just gone me and the misses had 2 hot knives of some skunk had us giggling and fooling around stoned as motherfuckers

Green Crack....energy/focus/daytime/happy....this shi*t is crazy. Prop 215.

I had some bud called blue cheese. For sure the most potent bud I ever smoked. I took 1 hit from a bowl and I felt like I was about to start tripping.

This may sound ridiculous, and you might par me off as someone new to weed, but ive been smoking it on a weekendly basis since 12 and on a hardcore non-stop basis since 15 (im now 20 and have just given up), but anyhow..
here in england we dont say "dank"... what does it mean?
ive allways assumed its a term to describe when you get that sickeningly pungent exodus cheese that makes your throat water with saliva, and the tip of your tongue pang like you licked some sour candy... correct me if im wrong? (the stink so powerful you have a .3 in your pocket for a bedtime joint and the whole bus/train stares at you)
over here most things are broadly classified as "cheese" or "haze" and anything beyond there is guesswork (most of the time, i have a few good links who grow perfect weed by strain but it tends to go out at top dollar)

Most of the stuff I get in my non-medical state is pretty mid-grade, so when I went to California for vacation and got my medical recommendation I was blown away at the quality of the pre-rolls I bought. Smoking those joints was some of the only times I've actually been able to taste the weed in my mouth, and the high was so much "cleaner" than what I'm used to. I forget what strand it was but I know it was an indica/sativa hybrid of some sort

This may sound ridiculous, and you might par me off as someone new to weed, but ive been smoking it on a weekendly basis since 12 and on a hardcore non-stop basis since 15 (im now 20 and
here in england we dont say "dank"... what does it mean?

Sometimes people use dank to refer to the smell, but generally "dank" is just synonymous with "good"

Green Crack(Sativa) & Blueberry Kush(indica) but Ive only tried those two.

Living in Texas, I can't really be 100% sure of the strain I'm getting. Although I know some folks who know some folks in the more friendly states that ship down certain strains. But even then, do you really know?

I have something now that is claimed to be "silver tip" and this is some of the best bud I have seen in awhile. Just the amount of white crystals on it is crazy, it's more white than green and some of the leaf has more crystals on it than the actual bud.

I just started smoking again after 2+ years about a week ago, and this by far is the best high yet. I get kind of paranoid on weed so I was trying to get indicas, but this bud wakes me up and has me thinking so clearly. Yet it relaxes me and I don't get paranoid at all. I love this strain, whatever it is.

I really enjoy any weed that has blueberry crossed in it. Like blue cheese, blue dream, and berry white.

They are always the most well rounded not too stoney not too high type of buzz. And most importantly very relaxing, uplifting, happy, and euphoria inducing.

Then we got the potent sativas, green crack and sour diesel that I always enjoy. Never got to try jack herer, alaskan thunderfuck, super silver haze,etc yet :(

Then we got the heavy indicas....God's gift, master kush, hindu kush,etc

I widh there were more bud with higher cbd levels. I have been getting way too paraboid lately while trying to enhoy the high in public places.

Up until a few weeks ago, for me was a really nice Granddaddy Purple, (GDP). However I was in the Bay area in May and tried a strain (suggested by a buddy) from a dispensary called Glass Slipper. BBB and the smell and taste were outstanding!! It is one of my new favorite flowers.

Motivation (Warlock x Sensi star) from Serious Seeds, is the most potent weed I have consumed so far. It was homegrown btw.

A.K Hashplant
Strawberry Cough
Black Rhino
Amnesia Haze
Super Silver Haze
NYC Diesel
Animal OG

Back in my smoking heyday(19-22 years old) I never knew any of the strains I was smoking. I either had commercial,brick weed or 1/8ths of pretty strong,"kind" bud.
I pretty much stopped smoking up until this past year(now 33) when I met a buddy who happened to deal.
Since then I`ve had the opportunity to enjoy:
God Bud
Sour Diesel
Silver Pearl
and Bubble Hash made from all 3.
The quality of these buds are all top notch. But Sour Diesel,for me,is the clear winner. Holy shit,it gets me silly high!

Mr.nice guy crossed with G13, my friends dad is a grower and likes to make his own strains. Its strong to the point that its only good use is for medical purposes as pain relief, at a glance it looks pretty low grade since it had a dirty dark orange colour but then you look closely and that's the crystals.
every stoner i know, even ones who smoke every day for years, who have tried it have had to go sit down outside since they almost wiped out.
we've gotten it once but not again since then since he only gives it to people who use it as pain relief.

White Widow, regardless of who I get it from, that stain just completely knocks me out every time. Not my favourite strain due to that effect. Definitely love a sativa strain though, but haven't chose my favourite.