• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

"Dank'est" weed you've ever had?

At a glance, I didn't see if this threadalready existed - so If it does, sorry :/

Anyways - the dankest weed I ever had was a strain called "Headband".

It was a really smelly weed. It looked like someway had (maybe) mixed it was manure, and it was incredibly dry. I thought, for sure, that it was going to be some bad shit... But holy fuck... It really caught me off guard and gave me a great ride. It was unexpected and was by far the dankest weed I've ever had.

The people I smoked it with, have been pot smokers for years, are obsessed with getting "dank weed" and hate mids. Personally, I can't really tell the difference between a mid and a dank because I rarely smoke weed. I've smoked it off and on for two years, but not that often.

Anyways, the people I smoked it with RAVED about it for months afterwards. Saying that it was amazing weed. Even though I'm green as grass (no pun intended), even I could tell how good the weed was.

Anyways, what's the best weed you've ever had and what made it such great weed?

Exactly that, it's uncanny OP. Headband :D

It sucks. I have absolutely no idea what kind of weed I'm smoking. I dont live near any dispensary, and my dealers never give me names. Sometimes I have to get that Mexican Brick shit if I can't get a hold of my dealers. Now there's shitty weed. Yah it'll get you buzzed, but it tastes like shit, I have to smoke a huge joint and bowl to feel it, and it just sucks. But I got some shit from my dealer,called it "Loud" whatever the heck that is. Totally different high. I get motivated, clean my house, not sleepy, I guess when I come down I might get a little tired. Wish I could try different strains,actually knowing what they are, for sure! I hate you Colorado, & I hate the fact I'm so far on the east coast. On the plus side, they're opening 5 medical marijuana dispensarys(one in my town) by summer.

I live in a town of 2500. But somehow what appears to be true Cali dispensary smoke has hit my little burgh. Just took a few hits of something called Train Wreck and I'm very mellow...lol. I dunno how it got here and its very pricey compared to my local area, but its a very, what I call, a "clean" high. Tastes and smells wonderful. I shall continue to purchase this wonderful smoke. :)

montana medical ranks pretty high on my list here's my current batch
555b247ec1dd11e38ca10002c9992b70_8.jpg

e4aef6bac1dc11e3bc0c0002c9d7b840_8.jpg

Back in the day we used to get "Bin Laden weed" from the hoodlums here in the chi. It was expensive but it realy blew your mind. Who knows what those crooks put in it tho, this was back in 06/07 before all the medical shit and "kush" flooded the city.

i went thru a few zips of a pure indica kush a year or so ago. i believe it was purple kush.

it had this amazing fruity smell and taste to it. anything purple and smells like fruit is my favorite now.

Super Sonya 5 came around to oregon a year or so ago, it was rated #1 by high times if that even matters. It tested 29% THC and smoked very similar to pressed keef. One bowl had me ripped for most of the day. Runner up is called beubonic chronic it was as dark purple as pot gets that came up with a friend of mine from a Hells Angels grow in cali, knocked my socks off that's for sure.

This eighth i got called Fruity Pebbles
i would pay 70 for an eighth of it again if i could.

Jack herer is my favorite sativa and good old grandaddy purp is my pick for best indica. Strawberry cough and blue goo are my honorable mentions.

nycd x trainwreck i couldnt even smoke it in my house cuz it stunk so bad

It's hard to say because my tolerance has gone up and down depending on how much ive been smoking throughout the years. Probably the highest I ever got was when I was 16-17 and my buddy had some afghan that was like blue/teal in color. It got me higher than I had gotten in a long time at the time. Keep in mind this was a while ago, back when regs was still the norm here in michigan.

Now chronic is plentiful and regs seem rare, at least thats the way it is for me. I attribute this to the medical marijuana law, there's a lot more indoor grow ops now growing good strains. It's funny you mention headband because I was just offered some recently and could still probably get it. I've heard good things about it already from some other people so I may try it out soon. Right now I have some jack herer and blue dream, the blue dream is some of the best I've had in a while.

Damn this is a tough one. Either Hawaiian Haze or Lavendar Kush. Oh my, the sweet smell and dank, dank taste of Lavendar Kush that has to be number one.

the best stuff i've ever had is the stuff i'm currently sitting on.. its called blue cheese. its delicious and just completely dusted over in crystals.
The effects are very potent and uplifting. it's not a good night time smoke but during the day this stuff keeps me going. it fuels my creativity unlike any other strain iv'e had(hundreds and hundreds) and when i smoke it i just wanna make some music or work on a project.

THE NUGS
https://www.flickr.com/photos/124555807@N08/13969848020/in/photostream/

And this was taken using the olio clip macro lens for iPhone 5
https://www.flickr.com/photos/124555807@N08/14133293176/in/photostream/

Last edited:
It was called "purple kush" but I don't think that my friends/von next ions were very informed. It tasted kushy and it was purple. Very numbing.

It was wonderful <3

However there was one time a little while ago, some random bud a friend had, blasted me into a land of psychedelia with really oev and everything. One hit.

Not to be a buzz kill but honestly unless you guys are patients you have no idea for sure what your getting... google some pictures of a strain youll see its very likely none of them look the same at all... this is because they arnt.... No one will admit it but i know for a fact calling something mango kush will make it sell better. is it really mango kush? no. A vast majority of potency is based on growth method not strain, some of the highest % thc content isnt because of the strain but growth method. this is atleast what my research has lead me to believe. Its exactly like the concept of purple haze. its pretty much an idiots favorite weed because many dont understand purple haze is purple because it was buds that were froze to death in final stages before harvest... It is in every aspect lower quality bud than most but will still sell for 2x normal prices. go figure. Anyways though..... Around here in the Smoke clubs green crack seems to constantly have good quality.

not necessarily the strongest ive had, but the best ive had was a joint i had mixed with cindy 99 and trainwreck. it was the perfect head and body high and was just unf. magic really

Last edited:
I've had a lot of pretty dank ass nuggets over the years but the best I've ever had was probably either some Northern Lights I bought from a random ass dealer who I never saw again lol shit had me staring at the stars for like 20 minutes. Or maybe some shit called Purple Gorilla, it was the most beautiful shade of green with big blobs of deep ass purple scattered all over it. Crystals so thick it looked glazed