ewawoowaa

Bluelighter
Would taking a cocktail of:
coke sniffed, rubbed on gums, drunk in equal ratio
1 gram of x20 salvia extract using bong, torch lighter
1 gram of weed (cooked)
dmt in (ayahuasca tea), 3g syrrian rue, 10 g blue lotus,
10 Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds
end up in a strong phsycadellic trip out of this realm or would it fail to work and end in death?
8( I have no real clue

Combining an MAOI with cocaine is very dangerous and could result in serious injury or death. The rest of it would be fairly safe to combine... not sure I'd combine all those but to each his own.

There are easier ways to kill yourself but lets assume you dont want to do that.

Why would anyone feel the need for such a combo? Even if it didnt kill them im almost certain it wouldnt be pleasant.

Combining an MAOI with cocaine is very dangerous and could result in serious injury or death. The rest of it would be fairly safe to combine... not sure I'd combine all those but to each his own.
What would your ideal combo be then??
Just that these are easy to get online.
Ive heard people actually find salvia and HBWS enjoyable (correct me if wrong)
Also that the effects of salvia are made more positive when with weed

My ideal combo would be something much less than that... why combine so many things? Seems like overkill. I like combining a dissociative and a psychedelic, especially a tryptamine. Say, 4-AcO-DMT and 3-MeO-PCP or something. It seems like you're just trying to combine as many things as possible for no apparent reason.

I don't really like coke with psychedelics, they're sort of opposite drugs.

savia and weed arnt a bad combo though are they?
Im very wary of the legality of the chemicals as i dont want to incriminate myself.
So only legal substances that are legal to posses (unless bought in real life)

If you like/hate certain parts of your trip you'll have no way of know what to or not to do in the future. Seems like an exercise in frivolity/futility.
Like Xorkoth said the coke and MAOI is bad news.
If you live let us know how you liked/hated it.

Because dissociatives synergize extremely well with psychedelics, it's a special sort of combo. The dissociative puts you in a calm and dissociated state, so the psychedelic can hit you much harder, with less anxiety and discomfort, and a deeper and more powerful experience.

With combos, less is more. If you just throw in everything you can it becomes sloppy and overwhelming, too much input all at once. Even if it's not dangerous, it's counterproductive.

Salvia on its own is one of, if not the most, intense drug states you can even get to, if you dose enough. Ayahuasca by itself is incredibly intense. If you're interested in combining them, it may be worthwhile, but make sure you have experience with each on its own first before you try combining them. And don't just randomly throw in a bunch of other stuff just for the hell of it.

if you're looking for a trip to a different realm using easily obtainable ingredients, brew a strong ayahuasca tea and when you reach the peak of that take a whippet (nitrous oxide) hit and blast off. Breathing exercises or chanting/toning prior to the whippet is a really good idea. This is almost guaranteed to transport you.

^Lol that's what I was thinking. I waited so long to try cocaine, yet nitrous was one of the first drugs I tried.

Just don't like the idea bro
and tbh by what I've heard Coke is lame in comparison to half the stuff out there
land no I'm not mixing maoi's anymore lol( in response to muzda- nice joke lol)

Weed always counts. Particularly in combos. And especially in combos with other psychedelics. The only time I really miss weed is when I'm on harder drugs.

Alcohol and cocaine. Both very lousy, though I'll take the former.

They really only serve to degrade the conscious mind, whereas the other chemicals you mention are consciousness expanding in my opinion, but regardless when we mix substances were shooting for a 'synergy' which means they combine and compliment one another. Things like ayahuasca and salvia are so powerful on their own that it'd be almost sacrilegious to just throw them into a combination like that.

A lot of folks view these chemicals as sacraments, whereas coke booze n weed are just 'rib-ticklers'.

It takes experience, but eventually we find our favorite flavor of psychedelic, be it tryptaminic or phenthylaminic and then butter that toast with a dissociative, if you will. And rib-ticklers follow.

what about something like (in this order)
t=0 weed,
(t+90-120 mins) 1p-lsd, bk-2cb
When i feel im peaking i take hits of 1 gram of x20 salvia
would this blow me to another dimention?
Or is this also a dangerous combo?