• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

"dancey" pills...

Whether or not you wanna dance off of a pill is not directly due to the pill itself, in my experiences. At a rave two people had the same amount over the same time period of exactly the same gear. Same surroundings, both had the intention of dancing all night yet only one did. One had the time of his life dancing the night away, while the other under the influence of the great euphoric effects of a bikkie just chilled all night chatting having a great time.
My point is, as i think i went way off of track, is that the pills are not what make you dance, but really the random events between taking the pill and getting to a dance floor. As with person two, started chatting to people on the way to the dance floor, had too much fun and didn't make it.
My personal experiences.
------------------
where's your head at?
come to think of it, where's mine?????

yeah guess your right... but im not saying that mdma is chargey at all, and well its up to others to make the same distinction
but like ive had pills that I would definetley not call speedbombs, but they obviously contained speed, ie i term them chargey
smile.gif

like bb i had was obviously strong mdma pill, nothing else to it, i couldnt dance no matter how much i wanted to, and one pill ive had where the effects seem to be pretty much the same with everyone, but generally its the individual, there mood and the location
anyone who is smart and has done research before they start putting this into there body should know mdma doesnt make you dance, it makes you happy and lowers your inhibitions, and if that makes you want to dance so be it
smile.gif

so there is chargey pills, not chargey mdma, i think main point to get through to everyone is that almost every pill you ever buy will have something in there along with the mdma

What i do is drop
dance till i start feeling it kick in, smoke about 2-3 ciggies (they help it really kick in for me) then straight away b4 im really peaking go in and dance the peak on
then i dance peaking for awhile then walk around the arena floating then go outside chill chat etc.
Then more dancing fun
biggrin.gif

So to me a pill is what you make it. I have been in situations where i have been peaking my tits off and been sitting down feeling totally floored and my mate hears a song that i have never heard and gets really amped to dance and i jsut wanna sit and chill some more, so i will jsut get up and as we walk to the areana i will just try and get my mates amped vibe, and usually by the time im in there with the music etc im already pumping to dance
biggrin.gif