• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

dancesafe - ordered a kit - lincoln, NE mailing address still valid?

mlga

Greenlighter
Hi, I ordered a testing kit from dancesafe by sending cash in a trackable envelope to the mailing address on their site,

DanceSafe
3831 Eagle Ridge Rd #40
Lincoln, NE 68516

from dancesafe.org/testingkits/

by tracking, it has been confirmed to have arrived to the address.

However, I am wondering if this address is still current. The site it seems, has not been updated for some time (and I hear people are receivng their kits from the southwestern United States, NOT from Nebraska). I tried to contact Bryan two weeks ago, but he has not responded to me. About a week ago I tried to register to the dancesafe site, but my account has not been approved.

I am wondering if someone on bluelight can help me answer my question. I hope my order can still go through :( Thanks a lot.

When did you send it? How slow is the postal service normally, etc, etc.
I apologise, but sending cash in the mail is never a good idea. Paypal and even credit card is much safer. I bought mine through paypal not too long ago.
hope u get your kit.

should have sent a money order/cashier's check. the person opening the envelope could just say it was empty and you would be sol. a cashier's check/MO they have to cash from you. they are pretty trustworthy so you probably will get you the kit anyway but you never know and with the economy nowadays... people are desperate for cash

yea in retrospect i should have sent a money order, but through the years I've heard nothing but good things about dancesafe and consider them pretty trustworthy.

i still haven't heard from bryan, but my account was approved at the site and ive PMed Bryan as well, so hopefully I hear something from somebody soon.

Has anybody on BL used this mailing site (the lincoln NE) one recently? If so, how long ago and did you receive your kit? Thanks.

I wish I could help you, but the last I heard was they were shipping out of New Mexico. There used to be a member here on BL that was affiliated with DS, but I cannot remember their username. :( I hope someone can answer your questions soon.

They do ship from NM. I got mine from dancesafe about a year or so a go. The process was slow and it took forever to recieve it but everything worked out fine.

^^not anymore

I ordered a marquis reagent with credit card sunday, july 26 2009, just got it 30 minutes ago, and the return address is to California. But all my previous kits came from New Mexico

DanceSafe kit ordering info

My name is Nathan, I do the money stuff for DanceSafe.
The address in Nebraska is for our board chairman, Bryan. The best way to send money to DanceSafe for kits is either simple credit/debit card orders via the site, or via paypal to [email protected]. If you feel you need to send cash or a money order, your best bet is to send it to me via our headquarters address:

DanceSafe
c/o Harm Reduction Coalition
1440 Broadway, Suite 510
Oakland, CA 94612

which will slowly wind it's way to me so I can deposit it. This is the slowest method.

^^^ Thank you for that info! Please come and visit us every once in a while as these types of questions come up pretty often around here. :)