• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Damiana Experiences?

Justin1020304

Bluelighter
Okay before people start hating, i am very aware Damiana is not as strong as weed or even close. just getting that out there before anyone says that. Has anyone had damiana before? Is it bad to smoke? or equalivent to smoking weed on the lungs? I've had damiana before and noticed effects felt very relaxed and uplifted. I used to smoke weed a lot and ended up quitting just for personal reasons. Also is damiana addictive/habit forming? planning on buying a couple ounces.

a couple ounces of damiana?

combusting any plant matter and inhaling it into your lungs is not going to be good for them.
maybe buy a small amount of damiana and see if you like it or not? most experiences i have read report that there is almost no noticeable effect.

it comes up when u look up 'alternatives to weed' or whatever, but there is probably a gd reason that pretty much nobody uses damiana recreationally.

no u won't get addicted to it.

Exactly, it's useful to use as a carrier for drugs like DMT or c-noids, or pcp. Because it has practically no effect, but isn't offensive to smoke.

well actually i got a sample of it when i bought something else from there site and i liked it quite a lot

i think i did. it might have just been sinicuichi that i am mixing up with damiana tho. if i did it was underwhelming.

Quality of the damiana is very different. Low quality damiana taste and smells worse than good quality damiana from what I've noticed. and with higher quality damiana there are more effects.