• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Dallas "cheese"

Thanks for the correction re "chunking up a deuce." One source (don't remember it offhand: I'd have to look at the footnotes to find it) said "chunking up a deuce" was pouring 2 oz. of syrup into your soda, then tossing in some "chunks" (Jolly Ranchers). But your explanation makes sense as well.

The working title of the book is Papaver somniferum: The Most Dangerous Ally. After seeing books on ayahuasca, salvia, etc. I decided we need a book on one of the most widely used mind-altering plants of all. It's been great fun writing it, especially the research =D.

(I'm not dedicated enough to snort cheese, though. Neither have I tried IV "kompot" -- an Eastern European delicacy which is essentially acetylized poppy tea prepared for injection. I may be willing to use drugs in the name of scholarship, but I have my standards).

Chunking the Deuce...
When you play the card game tunk, (black people play it alot) Your done when you chunk ace-deuce...
So throwing up the deuce or chunking the deuce is like going two with your fingers..
So when you are leaving... you chunk the deuce, it's like a wave I do it all the time...It's a TEXAS thing!!!
And by the way to stay on topic somewhat... Cheese is tylenol pm with H, and it is shitty... and it has gone away somewhat...
Pouring a deuce... Pouring 2 oz of codeine cough syrup in a styrofoam cup with sprite... jolly ranchers? for pussys... Mixing it "muddy" (cup full o dat mud) like 4oz... or sip an 8 and wreck your car!

This is actually how I got started doing heroin. Wiki reports the origins in Dallas in 2005, but I guess that was just when and where it got noticed by media. I started doing it in early 2004, and I live in Oklahoma City. I say this only for the reason that you may want to note in your book that it didn't necessarily START in Dallas, nor in 2005. :) The effects are basically just like those of snorting OxyContin, due to it being cut with pills, causing the active drug content to not be so potent. Burns like hell too.

like a100unitshot, SWIM started h with cheese, but wouldn't compare it to oxy. SWIM couldn't even feel it when he was doing oxy, but after detoxing and doing cheese with no tolerance, it's pretty nice. and yes. it burns like hell. this is coming out of coppell

This is actually how I got started doing heroin. Wiki reports the origins in Dallas in 2005, but I guess that was just when and where it got noticed by media. I started doing it in early 2004, and I live in Oklahoma City. I say this only for the reason that you may want to note in your book that it didn't necessarily START in Dallas, nor in 2005. :) The effects are basically just like those of snorting OxyContin, due to it being cut with pills, causing the active drug content to not be so potent. Burns like hell too.

burns like hell is an understatement!!

Just saw this thread back up at the top of the page

just figured id throw this out there

i havent heard of, or seen cheese since about last year, bout this time last summer to be specific

I live in plano, where it was really big, all i know is that its retarded, some of my friends were big into it. No matter how much you do, you're gonna pass out either way. I'll take my H without cold medicine, thank you.

ive read the reason to use Nyquil with poppy products is to increase the effects and bypass tolerance better.

^^ You brought up an old thread specifically about a regional form of dope to say that??

c'mon man

anyways as an update to the thread cheese is still around, still cheap, i dont mind it when i make it myself n know how strong it is n know i only used dyphen

i hate smoking tar, i feel its kinda wastful n a mediocre high and i dont shoot so i snort my dope but since i use tar i either run around with a spoon n needless syringe or mix my own cheese

i know i know, cheese sux flame away but its not bad when u control the strength

fwiw i prefer stright tar tho, just sux snortin it cuz it like dries n cakes inside my nostrils, i can spray saline spray an hour later n it re moistens all the shit thats caked in there n it gives me a lil pick me up cuz of how much is just caking in there and not absorbing so as a snorter i like the plain tar but makin my own cheese has its advantages

Cheese is the same shit basicly that the rich kids in Plano,Texas were doing under the name of "chiva" in the 90's ,and chiva is a mexican slang for heroin,tar primarily,but the Plano kids were all acted like it was some "new" drug they were doing and most claimed that they did not know it was heroin in the chiva ...lol..they had to know after at least 2 times or so..what new drug feels like that and happens to have the same name as heroin in the area does =Chiva..those Plano kids were using the excuse that they did not know it was heroin..yeah right!! anyway cheese is just an even more cut version of the same shit they did in the 90's although it was not called cheese..and the Plano kids were making and selling the shit so they knew it was heroin,but their rich parents no doubt felt better with the media hyping it as something the kids were unaware of...maybe a few real idiots did not know or young kids(teens like 12 or 13)...anyway cheese is real but it's just a more diluted product that sells for a few bucks for a "hit" ...stupid shit...I like my "fire ass powder" ..fuck cheese,tar and all that shit,,if it's not fire keep that shit away from me...lol

^Why would rich kids want to do this crap, unless your refering to rich kids as "dumb white kids" and I dont even see why they would, most of these people must have been like ten years old lol.

^^ You brought up an old thread specifically about a regional form of dope to say that??

c'mon man

anyways as an update to the thread cheese is still around, still cheap, i dont mind it when i make it myself n know how strong it is n know i only used dyphen

i hate smoking tar, i feel its kinda wastful n a mediocre high and i dont shoot so i snort my dope but since i use tar i either run around with a spoon n needless syringe or mix my own cheese

i know i know, cheese sux flame away but its not bad when u control the strength

fwiw i prefer stright tar tho, just sux snortin it cuz it like dries n cakes inside my nostrils, i can spray saline spray an hour later n it re moistens all the shit thats caked in there n it gives me a lil pick me up cuz of how much is just caking in there and not absorbing so as a snorter i like the plain tar but makin my own cheese has its advantages

someone asked why it was used in combination, and I answered the question to the best of my ability. I'm still new here so I didn't know which threads I can and can't post in if I feel I have something to add, so please forgive my worthless greenlight self.

ok now, i didnt say all that

maybe i jumped the gun on givin u a hard time for bringin up an old thread tho

Cheese is a mixture of black tar heroin and crushed Tylenol PM tablets. The tar is dissolved in water, then the crushed tablets are added. The final product is called "cheese" because it resembles grated Parmesan cheese. The diphenhydramine in Tylenol PM potentiates the heroin, making it pack a bigger punch than one might expect from the low heroin percentage (typically 3% to 10%). At first it was popular primarily among Hispanic students but then some white kids started snorting it as well, and yes, a few ended up dying.

They should use benadryl Tablets instead of Tylenol PM,If they want to cut it with Diphenhydramine

i dont know anyone who makes cheese w/ tylenol PM, most use straight dyphenhydramine.

i know these are old old but just figured i'd clarify