• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Deep Daily Readings

Hannah Capps

Let the Redeemed of the Lord Say So
“A person of great wrath shall suffer the penalty, for if they are spared from the consequences they will feel free to cause you to deliver them again.” Proverbs 19:19

There’s timeless wisdom in the Bible, something we all can benefit from and apply to daily life. One doesn’t need to be religious to reap the benefits. 💕👍

“Good sense makes a person restrain their anger, and it’s their glory to overlook an offense.” Proverbs 19:11

“Drinking too much makes you loud and foolish. It's stupid to get drunk.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭20:1‬

I love proverbs. Well as far as the Bible proverbs sure I like all proverbs I guess. Surprise we have Bible verses here was expecting a diverse world of proverbs I would follow all kinds of world proverbs pages when I used Twitter. Leave you to it!

Yahweh is watching always

My heart ❤️ is heavy today, often times we forget about those society considers the “throwaway’s” in life and today these Bible verses came to mind…💕

“THE SPIRIT of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed and qualified me to preach the Gospel of good tidings to the meek, the poor, and afflicted; He has sent me to bind up and heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the [physical and spiritual] captives and the opening of the prison and of the blind eyes to those who are bound, To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord [the year of His favor] and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn.” Isaiah 61:1-2

“Remember those who are in prison, as though you were in prison with them. Remember those who are suffering, as though you were suffering as they are.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭13‬:‭3‬

“The righteous call to the Lord, and he listens; he rescues them from all their troubles. The Lord is near to those who are discouraged; he saves those who have lost all hope. Good people suffer many troubles, but the Lord saves them from them all;” Psalm‬ ‭34‬:‭17‬-‭19‬

“Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty [emancipation from bondage, true freedom].”
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭3‬:‭17‬