Daily Personal Affirmations Log Vs IM THE SHIT & NOT a piece a.. not playing me. NOPE

This to shall pass
Hopefully only good things to come
I'm gonna make it

In one years time I have come quite far. Even with my addictions holding me back at times spiritually and in life in general, I have still made great strides in the career I am currently working as an amazing chef and have plans to go to school again and start a new path. I have great morals and and the desire to learn and grow. I will only get better.

^:)

I am open to multiple paths, multiple points of view, multiple possibilities. I'm like a two year old let go in the garden. I'm an explorer.

Working on building myself back up. Today is a new day and its going to be a good one. Gotta keep the positivity, always :)

I am slowly growing in to becoming a skilled professional with an increasingly deep understanding of my craft. Not only that but I am becoming happy to do it.

I AM GOING TO GET THAT ADDERALL PRESCRIPTION I DESERVE, EVEN IF IT REQUIRES PHYSICAL FORCE.
lol, but I am also intelligent and manipulative enough to make it happen without that being necessary.

I'm a creative individual with mad writing skills and visual artistic talent.

(wow if feels weird complimenting myself)

I saw this thread just now.
it's deeply appreciated.
i'm filled with shame and guilt.sometimes(a lot of the time)that's all there is.

so yeah,uh uh,I don't know,I'm happy that I got an A on my school essay.
I'm good looking(wish it served me).

I can embrace and respect opinions that are not my own without feeling defensive.

I am only loving towards my wife and son when I see them.

I don't pick fights no more.

I show them how much I love them and want them back in my life.