• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

D-Amphetamine ER?

Nulla

Greenlighter
I’m usually a benzo and herb kinda guy but found a bottle of D-Amphetamine lying around and was wondering what they are exactly? I’m under the assumption they are a Adderal generic? Also what kind of dosage would be recommended for first time?

Yes straight D amp is better more of the desired effects than adderall with the L amp as well, HOWEVER if you're looking for that 'kick' the adderalls the way to go but it can be undesirable, I have an unlimited adderall supply but I do occasionally love a dexedrine, I am against ER amps because I find they last way too long I enjoy that kick and a few hours of smoothe sailing

Start at 10mg 20 If you really wana be tweaking ( assuminng no stim tolerance)
It's ironic that I see this post rn as I'm drinking an iced coffee with some adderall in it =p

I wouldnt just throw a few down the hatch especially if your a benzo type of person. You might find the stimulant effect very unpleasant. Id take one if its er wait a few hours then decide if id want a second. Its always easy to take more its very hard when your dripping sweat thinking your hearts gunna burst out your chest to take less.

If i took one would it be a insane experience? No. But im probably gunna be alive for a while so whats 3 hours.

Some people find that straight dextroamphetamine is a very boring and plain stimulant that lacks major key components that Adderall provides given its mixture of L-Amp... I remember I switched from Adderall to dextrostat before, even tried dexedrine. I was pretty disappointed for the most part, a lot of times I questioned if I even took anything, as i felt sober still...it took time to notices the effect changes...it was pleasant to barely have a crash and not experience nearly as much anxiety as Adderall can give someone.

Some people find that straight dextroamphetamine is a very boring and plain stimulant that lacks major key components that Adderall provides given its mixture of L-Amp... I remember I switched from Adderall to dextrostat before, even tried dexedrine. I was pretty disappointed for the most part, a lot of times I questioned if I even took anything, as i felt sober still...it took time to notices the effect changes...it was pleasant to barely have a crash and not experience nearly as much anxiety as Adderall can give someone.
I agree and disagree, d amp alone can be taken more safely than the adderall mixed salts, per say a high dose of d amp alone'll have your time perception completely out of whack, more so than adderall believe it or not, 10s of hours can fly by when it feels like 30min BUT adderall is my preffered pharma grade amp.

Adderall is d&l amphetamine . It’s better but you can still get off on just d. I like your style I always enjoyed a good bong load with a few klonopin in my nose after a 9 day meth binge

My friend was on Adderall but couldn’t afford her script what is the closest generic form of adderall that would last longer than amphetamine salts do ( dr put her on vyvanse and it’s garbage )