• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cycling rush: replacing natures morphine with a heroin drip

Tony Williams

Bluelighter
Basically I thought of a stupid idea and wanted to share it as it's interestin'. BAsically it's a device attached to your bike, etc and it leads into your vein. It's fixed into the vein like a hospital clip and theres a barrel of Heroin under. Now what you've gotta do is cycle at 15mph then you'll get a mild buzz from the system and the faster you cycle the faster it releases heroin into your body.

It's designed so you wont overdose or anything as in it'll max out at 40mph it'll shoot at a slow rate, probably has safety feats.

So get your bike and cycle faster and faster to sustain a nice rush.

Also can discuss cycling on Heroin/opis. It would be a track maybe and not a busy road due to intoxication.

You'd get better results with a stimulant :p

This forum is for posting/discussing actual clinical studies, not talking about whatever crazy ideas one has in their head. If this is an actually serious thread about athletic science and how to motivate one to exercise harder; maybe put it in Healthy Living, if it's about a novel way to get high while exercising, put it in Other Drugs.

Personally I think it's pretty far fetched and definitely dangerous. Not just the intoxication, but having a needle in a vein, with a hose attached, while riding a bicycle, has it's own set of glaring dangers.

I think I'll shut this one down for the sake of keeping the forum clean and not having any distinct place to move it to. You might have better luck in HL or OD, but in here it's studies only.