• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids CWE with Grapefruit Juice?

CWE0rD1Ef0r34LZ

Bluelighter
Should i be worried about taking my CWE with grapefruit juice and then going out drinking champagne? Ill CWE 3 oxy and probably pop 1 or 2 while im out, like a boss ;)

it depends on how much champagne and how much oxy. Since you said you were performing a cwe I'm going to assume you're talking about 10/325 oxy.

Even if you CWE the oxy out there will still be acetaminophen in your final product and obviously opiates+APAP+alcohol is very bad for your liver. I've been guilty of taking 5-10 5/325 Vic's then having 4-5 beers but I don't do it often and if I drink anymore then that I'll get a splitting headache and nauseous.

Drink a glass of water in between each glass of alcohol, your kidneys and liver will thank you.

I don´t like alcohol in my opiates.

but I guess you´ll be fine.

Should i be worried about taking my CWE with grapefruit juice and then going out drinking champagne? Ill CWE 3 oxy and probably pop 1 or 2 while im out, like a boss ;)

Both alcohol and grapefruit juice intensify the affect of opiates. I would be careful while doing this. Better yet quit while you're ahead. I remember when I use to make posts like this when I could only get the meds with Tylenol in them. Then I moved on to morphine and then heroin. It's a slippery slope. Be safe.