• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

CWE questions

Phantastique

Greenlighter
Hello,

I just completed my first cold water extract and had some questions about the various methods I have read and saw in videos.

1. Should the water be room temperature or hotter when desolving the pills? The main concern I have in this is question is whether or not the APAP is being desolved too much to the point it will not be able to be filtered out later

2. does it matter if I let it dessolve for awhile? Some say stir for 5 minutes, what if you just let it sit for 20min?

3. Some people say that putting the solution in the freezer for as low as 3-10 minutes is enough while others recommend 30-40 minutes. With that, is there a temp that is too cold that could effect the process, obviously besides freezing completely?

4. When filtering the solution, some stated this could take a long time, but for me with two wet coffee filters it only took about 5 minutes, is that normal?

5. If you re-filter the solution, do you need to put it back in thro the freezer to be effective?

6. Lastly, with the finished solution, can it be stored at room temperature for any length of time without concern of contamination or loss of opiates?

If anyone has answers to any of the said questions it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!