• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids CWE Nasal Spray/Evaporation?

tweakedonmeth

Greenlighter
Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster :)

I've got quite a few Roxicet 5/325s (oxycodone), and I was wondering if it's possible to CWE and then either evaporate the remaining water to be left with "pure" oxycodone powder (+some fillers and apap of course), or alternatively use the CWEd oxycodone in a nasal spray. The goal is to use them intranasally.

Can't find any other threads discussing this since most CWEs are done on hydrocodone or codeine which can't be used intranasally, let me know what you guys think!

Hey @tweakedonmeth :) Welcome to the forums dude. I hope to see more of you in the future. I can't believe the handle "tweakedonmeth" wasn't already taken. You really leave nothing to the imagination ;)

So yea, what you're describing is possible and is pretty easy to boot. It sounds like you're already educated on the key points of this. Hopefully we can fill in the blanks for you.

Oxycodone/APAP (Percocet) can be separated using the Cold Water Extraction (CWE) process.

Like you have implied in your post, this isn't a "laboratory-grade" chemical process, so you will never end up with a ~100% pure end product. However, the process if very efficient, so the levels of binders/filler shouldn't be super significant. As described, if you were to take your post-CWE Oxycodone solution and let it evaporate, you'll be left with something pretty damn close to "pure" Oxycodone powder. I've always found the quickest/easiest means of facilitating evaporation is by pouring the solution into like a baking sheet (with edges, obviously) and sticking it in the oven on low heat. What really speeds the process along is having more surface area for the solution to occupy, though the heat also helps.

After that, the process of making a nasal spray is wicked easy. You can either put your CWE Oxycodone solution directly into the spray bottle or you can do the evaporation process. The primary difference is going to be the potency of your solution. If you want a potent solution, evaporation would be a good idea.

Make sure your solution is somewhat salty. The recipe for saline is 1tsp salt/8fl oz water. I'm sure it doesn't seem like a big deal. Saline is going to cause less irritation than tap water, which will keep your sinuses healthy for longer. Take you saline, fill your sprayer 90% of the way with saline, then add your powder and shake vigorously. The solution will likely remain stable on its own, though it doesn't hurt to give it a shake prior to each use to be certain your solution is homogenous.

Keep track of the total amount of Oxycodone you are using for the CWE process. Also take note of the capacity of your spray bottle. Furthermore, the bottle should indicate how much is discharged with each actuation of the sprayer. If you can't figure this one out, you can also just fill the thing up and count how many sprays you can do before the container is empty.

For example:

You have a Flonase sprayer or what have you. We will say this container has a 20ml volume.

You CWE 200mg Oxycodone from your pills, evaporate the solution as we discussed.

Fill the bottle as described above. Let's say the bottle you have can give 50 sprays before empty.

You now have a spray bottle that will administer ~4mg Oxycodone with each spray. I'm guessing this dosage and relative potency would be a good place to start. Let me know if you have any other questions.

I wouldn't do that since cwe is not very pure. It's just not worth, will hurt to snort and won't be better than using orally or plugging it.

Quick update for anyone who may find this thread in the future, attempted this CWE on just 60mg of Roxicet as I was worried about loss of product.

CWEd to the best of my abilities did a second smaller wash of the leftover APAP pile, put liquid in a glass Pyrex dish and allowed to evaporate in a drawer for 2 days.

End product was a very fine powder caked onto the surface of the pan, end product had too much APAP to realistically snort (Didn't think to weigh the end product, but it seemed like it went from 5/325 to more like 5/40). Still tried and my nose just burned.

Taking 30mg orally would've gotten me higher than trying to fuck around with this 60mg extraction, plus it's a hell of a lot easier :)