• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

CWE method of mine

Non.parasitic

Greenlighter
I'm truly sorry that I was too lazy to figure out if I someone already made a thread like this, just too high from aforementioned cwe and tired cuz it's kinda late and been a long day. I just wanted to share my method in hopes it will help folks who had the same issue I did. Now then;
I read countless methods for this procedure using the same either T3s or hydrocodone/APAP and coffee filters, even some using filter paper or canvas straining cloth. I only ever had coffee filters on hand and ran into an issue of not only taking potentially hours to complete the task, but about half of the liquid would pass through and the rest I assume was being blocked by gunked up AP seeing as it simply stopped filtering even after stirring several times. I discovered my own little nitch on how to quickly and easily perform this. So here goes.

Take tea bag( one if you're in a hurry, two if you have time and are a clutz like me and worry of breaking it) and empty the tea.

Take about 1-2 ft of thread, fold one end of tea bag a couple times and pinch it. Tightly wrap the thread around the end and tie a few times to ensure seal.

Drop desired amount of pills inside tea bag and do the same thread step with the end still left open.

Drop in cold water.

May help to squeeze a little with your hand after it starts to dissolve fully, allow enough time to completely dissolve and pull the bag out and squeeze it to get the excess liquid. If you manage not break the bag, as I did my first few times, you may reuse in the next batch if you feel there may still be goodies left and just add to a cup with your next bag of substance.

And there you have it. Hope someone got some help out of this as I can not stand people having to consume acetaminophen. It may not be useful for plugging as you will have to use somewhat of an excess of water, but for drinking it is quick and not much of a hassle.

Seriously apologize if I broke any rules this is my first post ever but I have been using this site for years and really love it. I have learned so much from you people and reduced my harm potential significantly. Thank you for reading.
Happy dosing.