• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids CWE : any advice for the best pills-cold water ratio ?

skipjames

Bluelighter
Hi guys,
i m doing some CWE with Tylex 500 paracetamol 30 codeine ( yep, it sucks but that s whats available atm). Anyway, so far I ve had some success doing a very basic CWE, namely cRushing 12 pills in a coffee filter- put the thing in a funnel -and the funnel in a glass -add some cold water- drink up. It s definitely working but I was wondering whether you could give me some tips to get better results and more importantly to not fuck up my liver, for instance a good ratio of water for the quantity of pills I m CWEING.
Hope it was not so confused I m kinda coked out atm :stoned::ROFLMAO:

I would say do this, -

take a glass, and put a pre-soaked (with plain cold water) coffee filter over the glass with the filter pushed sort of into the glass to make a resevoir/place to hold the liquid and sediment. ,hold it in place with an elastic. mix the tablets in as little cold water as needed in a seperate glass. enough so the mixture is more of a liquid than sludge. 100 mls would probably be ok id think. pour the cold water/tylex mixture through the coffee filter and let the water drip through and collect in the cup below it. once its filtered, discard the filter and acetaminophen, drink the codeine water. the funnel I would personally not even use as Id be basically making one with the filter anyways. Id always use as ice cold water as possible, though Id usually do them with the 5 mg oxycodone/500 mg acetaminophen tablets, and my tolerance was very high, so id typically use 45 tablets per dose (half of the 90 count bottle I would get from a friend) and again, Id put the tabs crushed up into a glass first, and then add cold water to it so I could use as little water as possible. Id use a little to make a sludge then slowly add more.

ah man i haven’t done a cwe at home since high school. yeah i used the coffee filter method and for some reason when i was 17, i put it in the freezer and left the sediment to drain for like an hour than drank the solution? pretty sure that didn’t do anything, especially considering i nearly have a chemistry degree lmao

ah man i haven’t done a cwe at home since high school. yeah i used the coffee filter method and for some reason when i was 17, i put it in the freezer and left the sediment to drain for like an hour than drank the solution? pretty sure that didn’t do anything, especially considering i nearly have a chemistry degree lmao
didn’t do anything as in sticking it in freezer. i did get a good buzz/reaction from just the coffee filter method

Honestly opiates are super soluble in water so any amount would work but if you're doing a bulk cwe I would do a measured amount like 5 or 10mL per pill, then you can easily control your dose by measuring the water. Remember 1ml of water weight exactly 1 gram

However using smaller amounts like 1ml per pill may help slightly enhance absorption especially when taken on an empty stomach

my tolerance was very high
so is mine, unfortunately, but I ve read here on BL that codeine has a ceiling and that using more than 400 mgs it s basically a waste. If I m wrong please correct me cos so far I m ok but I ld like to get a proper opiate buzz from this weak ass codeine :)

so is mine, unfortunately, but I ve read here on BL that codeine has a ceiling and that using more than 400 mgs it s basically a waste. If I m wrong please correct me cos so far I m ok but I ld like to get a proper opiate buzz from this weak ass codeine :)
ya, codeine does have a ceiling dose, but Its probably based on body weight, or is different for everyone. Id say 400 mg at a time for an average sized person is probably a good estimate though

ya, codeine does have a ceiling dose, but Its probably based on body weight, or is different for everyone. Id say 400 mg at a time for an average sized person is probably a good estimate though
I think I ll post a specific thread about this topic, maybe it can be useful

So I’ve been doing CWE for a while now with Co-Codamol to remove the paracetamol. It’s worked fine but I’ve recently stumbled on the method of CWE enema… apparently it’s more potent. Has anyone tried this method?

Also, my CWE method used to make a liquid clear as water, now it’s becoming somewhat cloudy… and tips for a better method is much appreciated.

Here’s my method.
Crush pills (usually 60 8 or 12.8mg) cocodamol
Mix into filtered room temp water (double the water line to the powder line)
Refrigerate for two hours until the sediment drops to the bottom
2 x coffee filters the remaining liquid.

Advice is much appreciated