• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids CWE am I doing something wrong?

dreamkiller

Greenlighter
I have a bottle of 5/500mg Vicodin and I have tried my first cold water extraction over the last couple days but I have barely felt anything from it. I crushed up 5 pills, put them in 1/4 cup warm water, stirred, put in the freezer until it was cold but not frozen, and filtered through a damp paper towel folded a few times. I felt a little bit of a buzz but not much, so I then repeated this process with another 5 pills. Still it wasn't the high I was expecting so I popped the two 10/325mg pills I had left from several months ago to get me to where I was feeling pretty good. I know without having done any type of opioids in months (and only having done them maybe 3 times in the past two years) 10 pills should have been more than enough to get me feeling pretty good. Am I doing something wrong here? Did any of you have this problem at first and can maybe give me advice on what you did that helped?

Last edited:
How long did you wait until you took the two pills? sometimes the come up can take an hour or so.. Also next time use cold water from the get go.

-hs

Sounds like you did it correctly (except as hopeless soul said, use cold water from the beginning), did you have anything else in your system at the time?

You are doing it correctly. Hydro and codeine are readily soluble in cold water so their should be no reason you somehow lost a large amount of the drug during the process. Try taking 4 pills without a CWE and see if it feels any different then using this method on the same amount of tabs. People are routinely worrying that they are loosing opiates with a CWE. This is rather silly given the solubility of these drugs in water. Many times people add an extra tablet to account for a small amount of loss. Torrance is always an issue. You can always try to take a break for a few days and then see how it effects you.

Yes you are wrong in regards to recreationally using cwe vicodin to begin with i mean it would be sick to have say a large vial of said extract but i forgot is this a powder or liquid end product opiates are trapped in can u condense cwe.

if you're barely using any hydrocodone, why are you bothering with the CWE?