• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cutting Down (heroin) question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hrmrduction

Greenlighter
Hey everyone - this is my first time posting ... and I need some help with something ...
I'm just wondering what can be used to cut heroin (down) that can be bought over the counter.
Not interested in adding another drug to it - it needs to dissolve decently (preferably not leaving any film in the spoon after its heated) and be SAFE for injection.

I think with the flood of fentynal in the opiates being sold these days has them stronger then ever in terms of potency and I'm just wondering if I can get some help SAFELY adding something to it that will also be fairly easy to purchase at a store.

Thanks so much for any helpful information!

....I'm not a dealer and this is not for the purpose of selling ... I'd just like to know for my own personal use

No ones gonna help you cut your dope whether your a drug dealer or not. Just buy a scale and measure your doses, weigh out smaller doses than you're used to. Nothing you buy at a store and add to your H is gonna be safe to inject, just use less powder.

If you're not willing to do that then Im gonna think you're a drug dealer.

Very true^

We want to help, but adding anything to your drugs instead of decreasing the dosage is not harm reduction

I don't know why you would want to cut your own dope but we can't help you with this, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.