Cutting cycle - choices choices choices!

theartofwar

Bluelighter
Ok guys. I like to plan out my cycles a good 2 or 3 in advance so that I can plan around it. I'm about to start my cutting cycle, then around end of spring I'll be bulking which will turn into THIS cutting cycle around mid summer
16 weeks
Test prop 600mg 1-16
tren ace 75mg eod weeks 1-8
Primobolan depot 300mg week 8-16
halotestin 30mg ed weeks 1-6

I'm thinking that the androgenic affects of tren + halo will go well hand in hand with Primo. I've never ran primo or halo, but I want to try both, esp halo (even though my liver cringes thinking about it) instead of stanazol. (Var is great, but the expense to get good var can be a real turn off, and the strength results of halo are supposedly terrific!) Thoughts - constructive criticism ? Any and all welcome, thanks guys! Oh btw, 500iuhcg throughout cycle, PCT will be nolva + SARMs S4. Luckily I don't have any of the progest sides of tren =D

Any dose suggestions fellas ? It's my first time with a few of the substances so I'm not going to run them too high - regardless - if something needs a bump please let me know!

using primo is a big waste in men IMO
cutting is based on diet so i dont think you need all that, but it wouldnt be a bad idea to drop the primo

depends. Halo can be rough, especially with tren. I don't think anyone will want to talk you for the first 8 weeks. Primo some love it, others don't, I guess you will have to find out. I know what i would do though, if i ever chose to use again which I don't think will happen.

Test Prop 100 eod
Drost Prop 100 eod
both weeks 1-12
test base 25-50 mg eod weeks 1-6
Anavar 50 mg/day weeks 7-12
done

using primo is a big waste in men IMO
cutting is based on diet so i dont think you need all that, but it wouldnt be a bad idea to drop the primo

Bulking and cutting are entirely based on diet, you get out what you put in. The cycle is made because those AAS should combine quite well together - granted, I have never run primo but I had a good offer as some amps of mine broke and I got so free bees. I am fully aware of what tren does to me (esp ace, enth not as much) - w/halo up in the mix it should be QUITE interesting. Better not get stuck behind too many red lights =D , get swolebros.

I'm bout to start one in about 2 months
test enanth 500mg wk 12 weeks
hcg 250 iu daily through pct
epistane 30-50mg ed weeks 8-14
clomid weeks 14-20

I'd need to
not sure if I wanna throw some T3 and or clen in the mix. I might if I can figure out how I'd need to adjust my caloric intake for that.

Bulking and cutting are entirely based on diet, you get out what you put in. The cycle is made because those AAS should combine quite well together - granted, I have never run primo but I had a good offer as some amps of mine broke and I got so free bees. I am fully aware of what tren does to me (esp ace, enth not as much) - w/halo up in the mix it should be QUITE interesting. Better not get stuck behind too many red lights =D , get swolebros.

I understand
But when people mention a "diet" and then a host of supplements following it I question the logic behind it

theres really no reason to be using all of that stuff

I understand
But when people mention a "diet" and then a host of supplements following it I question the logic behind it

theres really no reason to be using all of that stuff

fair enough bro - might cut out one of the two compounds I haven't run , I'll know how i respond to the one better that way. I don't have my cutting diet down, normally it's pretty straight forward EVOO tbls 4x day with middle meals, use rice protein for shakes (easier on stomach) brocolli is a life saver for a stomach filler, same w/celery - aside from that it's your normal 8oz of chicken/fish/white ground turkey/ lean flank steak 4x a day. Morning I'll do 2 whole eggs and 8 egg whites - here's where I normally add carbs, and I like to have the rest of my carbs hour before workout w/flank steak if possible. That's about it - ends around 350-400 (depending on if i do night time shake) protein, 50-75 grams carbs (depending on leg day, i up carbs a tad), total cals are around 2,400. My biggest problem is I'm not really sure how much healthy fats I should be taking in. I take 3 grams fishoil 4x a day as well mention EVOO (horrid tasting lol). Can you recommend a good dose for the healthy fats bro? I appreciate the input, the cycle is going to be by far the most complex one I've used, there is a reason behind that though, it might not be worth it to you (health wise) but for me it is. Thx for input, peace.

fair enough bro - might cut out one of the two compounds I haven't run , I'll know how i respond to the one better that way. I don't have my cutting diet down, normally it's pretty straight forward EVOO tbls 4x day with middle meals, use rice protein for shakes (easier on stomach) brocolli is a life saver for a stomach filler, same w/celery - aside from that it's your normal 8oz of chicken/fish/white ground turkey/ lean flank steak 4x a day. Morning I'll do 2 whole eggs and 8 egg whites - here's where I normally add carbs, and I like to have the rest of my carbs hour before workout w/flank steak if possible. That's about it - ends around 350-400 (depending on if i do night time shake) protein, 50-75 grams carbs (depending on leg day, i up carbs a tad), total cals are around 2,400. My biggest problem is I'm not really sure how much healthy fats I should be taking in. I take 3 grams fishoil 4x a day as well mention EVOO (horrid tasting lol). Can you recommend a good dose for the healthy fats bro? I appreciate the input, the cycle is going to be by far the most complex one I've used, there is a reason behind that though, it might not be worth it to you (health wise) but for me it is. Thx for input, peace.

So what your basically saying is youre trying to cover up your lack of knowledge on how to diet properly with an abundance of steroid use?

you can get healthy fats from something as simple as a peanut bro

i read some place you have a "home board" have they offered you no help on any of these subjects?

my diet works fine , i was only asking how much healthy fats you would suggest. Why are you getting all pissy about this bro? I lay out a basic cutting cycle that has worked many times and you come back saying i take an abundance of steroids to cover up?? Where do you get off with this stuff bro, that is a very simple cycle compared to the people I have to go up against, the compounds all serve there purpose although i might drop the primo to see just how i react to the halo as like i said ive ran the rest.

Primo is expensive - I'd go for Masteron insteadf (unless your worried about androgenic sides).

I love my EFA's 5 tablespoons a day helps keep me lean and my skin and hair looking awesome! :)

Primo is expensive - I'd go for Masteron insteadf (unless your worried about androgenic sides).

I love my EFA's 5 tablespoons a day helps keep me lean and my skin and hair looking awesome! :)

masteron isnt very useful unless youre already extremely lean

Ok guys. I like to plan out my cycles a good 2 or 3 in advance so that I can plan around it. I'm about to start my cutting cycle, then around end of spring I'll be bulking which will turn into THIS cutting cycle around mid summer
16 weeks
Test prop 600mg 1-16
tren ace 75mg eod weeks 1-8
Primobolan depot 300mg week 8-16
halotestin 30mg ed weeks 1-6

I'm thinking that the androgenic affects of tren + halo will go well hand in hand with Primo. I've never ran primo or halo, but I want to try both, esp halo (even though my liver cringes thinking about it) instead of stanazol. (Var is great, but the expense to get good var can be a real turn off, and the strength results of halo are supposedly terrific!) Thoughts - constructive criticism ? Any and all welcome, thanks guys! Oh btw, 500iuhcg throughout cycle, PCT will be nolva + SARMs S4. Luckily I don't have any of the progest sides of tren =D

DUDE that is the ultimate cycle u are my hero

im kinda a pussy n stuck to orals like tbol, var, winnys gyeaaa