• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cutting coke (for personal use)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaki

Greenlighter
Hey people a friend of mine got 1g of very very pure cocaine and since he has no tolerance and doesn't want to get fucked he is thinking of cutting it so that he can dose safely. He wants something that doesn't alter the effects of coke or add any other effects and obviously something that would be as harmless as possible to snort. Any suggestions?

Also I remind you that is for personal use only. My friend isn't a dealer

the truth is that without pharmacological knowledge and apparatus, there is simply no easy way to cut two solids/powders homogenously. at some point the two compounds will seperate due to physical effects, so there is no garantuee that two lines of the cut product will have the same potency.

what's so bad about being able to snort much smaller lines with the same effect?

what's so bad about being able to snort much smaller lines with the same effect?

I agree also why would you want to dirty up your candy with some bullshit cut. Bump it in toots until you get desired affect!

We dont teach people how to cut drugs on BL, its actuslly specifically against the rules.

Take smaller lines and be happy knowing that most people get stuck with shitty cut coke.

Actually if you are trying to even out a dose, use inositol, you can buy it at any health food store, and it's like snorting chalk, except it's actually good for you haha. I use it to space out doses for EPH, think of it as a volumetric way to measure powder in terms of strength. Just wanted to point out that I have the incredible urge to re-dose pretty much any inhaled stim and using this method could really help prevent an overdose.

Errrgh! The purer the drug the better the effect ime. Especially with coke! But I can understand wanting to "fluff up" some of these RC's for easier use but even the purest coke can be easily bumped from you're fingernail. Just grow your thumbnail or "pinky" fingernail until it is long enough to scoop up and snort your gear.

That was my method. Good times.

^ Am I not understanding, or can't you just do less? Cut is what you don't want, regardless of how much you do. Why add it?

Status
Not open for further replies.