• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cutting Agent Causing Fever! NEED HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

doubleheadedeagle

Bluelighter
Hello everyone, sorry if this questions isnt in the right subforum but I did not know where to put it.

So I purchased some brown powder heroin from a guy that I know. He usually sells good dope and I found him reliable. But this time I decided to buy bulk/more from him/ and this batch was not the same as the usual I get from him. I know dope can differ heavily from day to day, or even the same day it might not be the same. but this is really strange, the dope is alot weaker than the usual as I need twice as more to get the same effect, also if I snort it burns my nose and it clogs my throat in a weird way.

But the most concerning thing by far, is the strange fever that sets in after the effects start to wear off, it is not the heroin warmth sensation it is different and I am worried, alot. Everything is going through my mind, could it be rat poison, could it be dangerous, what possible health implications could it have, I am going crazy with all these paranoid thoughts.

I am making this thread to calm (hopefully) myself down a little and to answer some questions that are bothering me.

So my question is (and I know it is impossible to get an accurate answer, but educated guesses are accepted), what could the adulterants be in this stash? based on the symptoms. What are some additional things I should look forward? How dangerous might all this be? and some other questions that will come along based on the response I get.

Thanks you everyone in advance, feel free to ask additional questions as needed.
Love

edit: I forgot to mention, it also is causing a slight discomfort in my stomach, not quiet nausea, and it is aggravated if I eat or drink.

Are you from the USA? It's known, if you check the lab results from drug testing laboratories who publish their findings scientifically, so you can get a good view on what on average you are taking in when you live in a certain country...

For example, Coke in the USA was on average 0% to 28% (un)pure, while in Amsterdam on average 75% to 86% (this 86% not being exceptional, but very common, in non deviant sub-cultures: if you Google Cocaine Amsterdam non deviant sub cultures, you get a study done over ten years time, and these statistics seem to stay stabil.

Now in the USA Heroin is indeed often cut with rat poison, almost always with Fent, and with many other poisons, if your feever keeps, go see a doctor.

Unless you are from Europe, you have a good chance that it is poison cuts...

How does your Heroin looks, smells,... You say it burns, good H should normally only give a tiny sting when it hits the nasal membrane, but not in the nose sniffing it, you should feel nothing.

Also, if you take a plastic card and smear the powder out to make it as fine as possible, does later on on that surface and/or the card is hanging like this sticky residue? If so, that is heavy cut stuff!

Did it still smell like vinegar strongly, or not so, or not at all? It should have this strong vinegar smell if it's good! And what color had it? The more brownish (or colored) the more your H is cut (the best H I EVER had, lab tested UNCUT 98% PURE, it was white with a tiny pink shine... Man, just a dot, 5 mg. and you were holding your Narcan closeby lol).

What structure has it? Is it uniform? Like all the same structure, or are there differences in color or tiny rocks in the powder or anything like that?

And last thing: it's almost always pulled if you do not buy from the source - bait and switch, first giving you good stuff, either graduatally lowering quality while you thinking it's just tolerance while it's not that you are only not getting high anymore but you also feel sick and always more (cut cut cut), or else, good stuff (or let's say stuff that most ppl would use, not me, and when they find it okay they buy big, like you, bulk, and they get crap and the dealer makes profit.

And the thing is: addicts just come back, because... they are addicts!!! Most addicts know they get scammed and buy shit quality anyway! Plus the USA is fucked, everything cut with Fent! Even Coke now!!! Ridiculous!!!

Now, like I said, if the fever stays, see a doctor, there will be no consequences, just be honest!

Wish you the best!

I'm sorry but this is drug ID, we can't know for sure what the cut is. If you want to know for sure then send it to a lab, or you can just not use that batch.

I'm closing this, PM me if you have any issues with this. Good luck, stay safe

Status
Not open for further replies.