• Circumcised

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Uncircumcised

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters

axe battler

Moderator: SLR, EADD
Staff member
Hey so I'm starting a poll after 3 months thinking about it.
Are you circumcised or not?
Include in the thread where you're from and if it was for religious reasons if you want.
I'm in the UK, uncut, and despite being christened I'm an atheist.

I'm not done, and I am proud of my mother for standing up for me when I was too young to fight back. It's an ancient bronze-age barbarism that no longer has any relevance to modern society. Anywhere where you have running water, it is entirely unnecessary. It's mostly religion-based, and whilst I can understand why the Jews do not want to see this practice disappear, it's for the benefit of society if it is removed from the medical system (excepting medical conditions). Doctors are not here to conduct plastic surgery on a kid's junk. They are here to fix medical problems. That's how it should be. If anyone wants to shoot me down, sure, go ahead, but I stick to my guns here.

uk circumcised - nothing to do with religion, just because foreskin was too tight apparently

I can't remember it as I was only 3 or 4 I think. I'm not unhappy about it, no idea what I thought about it at the time though!

Not circumcised. It's much less common in Canada than in the U.S.

What about going for the fully streamlined look and getting both circumcized and castrated. Gangster 😎

Strange that the only circumcised BLer is from the UK and for medical reasons. I thought the practice was quite common in the USA even amongst non Jews/Muslims.
Don't want to start a fire here, but I agree that doing that to a child is totally unnecessary unless for religious reasons, and even then it's difficult to wrap my atheist head around.

USA, cut and it was what my parents decided at birth.
Irish/German.
That's more like it. So your parents didn't do it for religious purposes, just so you didn't have to wash ya knob as often?
I mean that would be handy, but I still find it hard to wrap my head around taking scissors to a totally normally baby's dick. Unless you had/have an abnormal baby dick ☺️

Sorry I'm not trying to offend anyone btw. I just don't get it. But to anyone who has been circumcised, I don't see it as anything to feel too weird about. I just don't see the point unless it's for your religion or for legit medical reasons.
Imagine how traumatic it must be to have scissors taken to your dick minutes after being born.
Is the process just as popular with babies born these days? Any recent BLer parents who have anything to contribute?
My son isnt getting raised with any religious beliefs and isn't circumcised.

Sorry I'm not trying to offend anyone btw. I just don't get it. But to anyone who has been circumcised, I don't see it as anything to feel too weird about. I just don't see the point unless it's for your religion or for legit medical reasons.
Imagine how traumatic it must be to have scissors taken to your dick minutes after being born.
Is the process just as popular with babies born these days? Any recent BLer parents who have anything to contribute?
My son isnt getting raised with any religious beliefs and isn't circumcised.

I'm fucking offended!

I had my Penis chopped off at the age of 15 in a car accident. My parents had no choice but to pay for a robotic extension as 3/4 of my knob from the tip to stump were forcibly amputated with plyers. It didn't hurt and my robotic shaft was a real hit with the ladies.

You didn't think of people like me before posting this discriminative tirade did you?

I'm fucking offended!

I had my Penis chopped off at the age of 15 in a car accident. My parents had no choice but to pay for a robotic extension as 3/4 of my knob from the tip to stump were forcibly amputated with plyers. It didn't hurt and my robotic shaft was a real hit with the ladies.

You didn't think of people like me before posting this discriminative tirade did you?
Sowwy 😨
I need to get with the times already. Imma fuckin robocock-aphobe dinosaur. ID BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR!