• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Current morning glory availability question.

Dr.Shopper

Bluelighter
I have used mg's before with great results, and am looking to do so again. There has been a lot of media coverage recently about it warning parents, and so I was wondering if anyone has purchased them in a store recently. Are any stores no longer carrying them? Also, has anyone found them at any dollar store chains? The recent events with RC's and "legal highs" and especially BBB have me concerned. The media and the feds are catching up quick, and before you know it mg, san pedro, and everything good that is still legal won't be... Thanks in advance.

Not any dollar stores, but I see them in every wal-mart or home depot I go into

Somehow, I doubt that all the botanists and landscape architects of the world will take the endangerment of Morning Glory flowers and San Pedro cactus lying down. Hell, psilocybin cubensis spores are still legal, and likely will be for the foreseeable future. Don't get too worried. :)

Also, BBB? EDIT: Thanks, greenmeanines. :) I remember reading about that, but didn't connect it for some reason.

Last edited:
bouncing bear botanicals was raided by federal agents recently

learn to grow morning glories, they are incredibly easy and produce prolifically (and they're pretty too!)

You are walking a fine line of source discussion. I know, morning glories are not like a pound of heroin, but just steer clear of directing people to where they can find drugs. Everyone can do that on their own.