• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Current meds and supplements I’m taking while on taper. What to expect?

Bag84

Bluelighter
I am currently on
1.25 mg of clonazepam
150mg x2 pregabalin
Supplements I just purchased
Magnesium taurate+ b6 400mg
Tribulus terrestris 1000mg
Ashwaganda 600mg
Maca 4800mg
B complex 50
Zinc 50mg
Passion flower concentrated extract 1100mg

I’ve been on clonazepam for 5 years. My doctor started me on 1mg x2, I’ve never taken as prescribed and have taken up to 7mg a day. But realistically I would normally take between 3-4 mg a day. I was on oxy for the longest time until about 9 months ago. I would obviously run out early or severely cut my dose. I would basically use the oxy in higher doses after so I didn’t feel too much withdrawal.

My doctor decided to put my on lyrica after a buldging disc about a year and a half ago. I had no idea it was addictive. She started me on a lower dose and raised me to the max of 600mg a day. I found the abuse potentiometer of them and would take up to 2.7g a day. But I stopped abusing it as I’ve grown a pure hatred for the drug, but the withdrawal is like nothing I’ve ever felt. I spent 10 days in-patient because I had severe suicidal thoughts and near attempts. Right now I lowered my dose on my own from 600mg to 150mg. with my Klonopin taper and added stress I had ti go back up to 300mg.

TLDR: I’m gonna be getting off pregab and Klonopin and my doc is currently tapering on the Klonopin but I don’t take as advised. I’m an addict so I take more. Skip days to make up for it. Try to take less. Binge for a couple days. Then skip again blah blah blah.

Question: if I start to taper properly for the most part what shout I expect while taking these?