Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Current drug alerts and warnings in Australia

Tronica

Executive Director
Staff member
Hi everyone

We now have the website The Know, which you can access to see all drug alerts issued across Australia. But I thought it would also be good to post alerts here at Bluelight when they are released. Feel free to discuss them or related issues here.

Today we had the following alert released in NSW.

Multiple high dose MDMA (ecstasy) tablets found in NSW - Skull MDMA pills that look like the below at 181mg (pink/orange) and 216mg (blue)
pinkskull-front-mdma.jpg

blueskull-front-mdma.jpg

Why can't we have nice clean pills like this in the US
I have a feeling these may be European imports. Australia isn't known for producing its own higher dose pills and indeed, most MDMA consumed here is crystal/capsule form.

I have a feeling these may be European imports. Australia isn't known for producing its own higher dose pills and indeed, most MDMA consumed here is crystal/capsule form.
I know I was just goofing off having fun.

It is sort of true though that the US doesn't have the cornucopia of good varied pills that used to be abundant.

A lot of them that I have personally gotten a hold of were nothing but methamphetamine as my marquis Simon's and Liebermann reagent testing showed

I know I was just goofing off having fun.

It is sort of true though that the US doesn't have the cornucopia of good varied pills that used to be abundant.

A lot of them that I have personally gotten a hold of were nothing but methamphetamine as my marquis Simon's and Liebermann reagent testing showed
Certainly if you take a peak at drugsdata, and browse the listings, the US based listings rarely have pills and rarely have high strength mdma in any form. But it's unclear how representative drugsdata is, as it's likely that people who have had negative experiences might be more likely to submit samples for testing to find out why.

Certainly if you take a peak at drugsdata, and browse the listings, the US based listings rarely have pills and rarely have high strength mdma in any form. But it's unclear how representative drugsdata is, as it's likely that people who have had negative experiences might be more likely to submit samples for testing to find out why.
Except the overwhelming majority of the Molly and the pills that are submitted to drugsdata.org in the US are completely unadulterated so they shouldn't have been bad experiences.

The orange Tesla's that fell into my pocket a few weeks ago were certainly fantastic and based on the drugs, data information and testing with my reagents...

Made for a really fun night