• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Curious about my dipped cigarette.

A friend of mine snorted «pixel dust» at a party last weekend, they said it was PCP.

Someone I know had Ketamine as a type of anesthesia in a controlled medical setting in a low dose for a common routine medical test, and she had a bad trip from it. 😕😢😒
That's the reason why I dislike the current trend of low-dose ketamine for treatment resistant depression - in medical settings with needles in your arm etc.pp. this just calls for a bad trip One should do dissociatives in a nice cuddly room with trippy lights, maybe a TV with visuals to music or some light cartoons etc.. and for sure not in a busy treaty hospital. Yay it might give some the false feeling of security because docs and staff but just remember dissociatives never kill nobody. You might get out of your body in 10.000 pieces but it's safe as fuck, besides being slightly stimulating and the blackout danger when the environment is dangerous e.g. a bathtub, acute dissociative trip is almost as safe as LSD or shrooms. It's just a mighty neurotransmitter manipulation, nothing more. Fuck, the cig you're smoking the disso with is ten times more dangerous.

Previous experience with exactly dosed dissociatives is recommended though, I would see myself as capable of handling an unknown dosage of an unknown dissociative but years ago I'd have freaked out for sure. I did have some loopy experiences when doing dissociatives outside which isn't recommended, even a sitter can't help you as long as he isn't a bodybuilder experienced in material arts because some dissociatives get the fuck out of your physical strength, they're like stimulating opioids, you won't feel any pain even with severe injury when you're on a decent dose of PCP.

@PriestTheyCalledHim Would you mind sharing more about the bad trip your friend had? I am very curious about such because well it's just my subject, dissociatives, and the negative aspects belong to it too, I try to make some sense out of my own bad experiences etc.. and just curious.

I'm just now on a low dose of DCK. I had the imagination that the DCKs work almost instantly because they give you a rush upon insufflating but the real effects take 30min+ to unfold, even nasally and nasal tends to be somewhat similarly direct as inhalation so be careful. You might think it's nothing real just a rush, inhale again and find yourself flying through final space lol.

I had a buddy facing satan on DCK. Never ever happened to myself, unfortunately I'd say, I never ever got any entities or contacts which is why I am considering adding DMT to the mix. Oh, Psychedelics indeed help against some of dissociative neurotoxicity - by adding more trippy elements, for real, it's on PubMed!

Last edited:
A friend of mine snorted «pixel dust» at a party last weekend, they said it was PCP.
OMG Roflcopter calling.
Why can't people educate themselves before ingesting something (no insult!) and use the real substance names, uncut RCs etc or at least acknowledged slang?

Guess it was some RC PCP variant, real PCP is rare these days but I might be wrong yet dealers tend to think oh that 3-MeO attachment isn't relevant just call it PCP. They sell all sorts of abandoned batches as ketamine nowadays.
What was the trip like?? How long did it go?

OMG Roflcopter calling.
Why can't people educate themselves before ingesting something (no insult!) and use the real substance names, uncut RCs etc or at least acknowledged slang?

Guess it was some RC PCP variant, real PCP is rare these days but I might be wrong yet dealers tend to think oh that 3-MeO attachment isn't relevant just call it PCP. They sell all sorts of abandoned batches as ketamine nowadays.
What was the trip like?? How long did it go?
Real actual PCP is not rare.

@PriestTheyCalledHim Would you mind sharing more about the bad trip your friend had? I am very curious about such because well it's just my subject, dissociatives, and the negative aspects belong to it too, I try to make some sense out of my own bad experiences etc.. and just curious.
:)

I'll read the thread, yeah. Have the bad habit of reading threads backwards.

The powder, pixeldust, was ketamin with LSD dripped on it. (and dried of course)

This is why my disassociative loving friends loved Angel dust/PCP, DXM, and Ketamine. The ones that were very experienced with high doses of DXM and Ketamine took PCP in high doses on purpose the first time they used it.

That is horrible someone dosed you with wet/Angel dust, PCP, or love boat-was it named this after the TV show?-I am honestly surprised that I never smoked any as it was and still is popular and super common in the area I came of age in, I would hang out with other pothead teens and a few of them liked to smoke Angel dust if someone else had some and wanted to smoke a dusted joint or blunt, but just low or more moderate amounts so they would feel like they were floating or having a sort of out of body experience.

Did you learn anything from your Angel dust trip? Travel through space or become pure energy?
The first time I smoked PCP it was soaked into mint leaves and I smoked two dime bags of it, two blunts and I got stuck, I froze up like a statue and I became catatonic like, I didn't know where I was, I didn't know what was going on, it's like I left my body or I astral projected to somewhere else mentally. The person I was with said he was screaming my name in my face and I wasn't responding, I didn't even see him there and I didn't hear him. I went somewhere else, I blacked out and then came too at a bus stop and everything looked like a cartoon and everything felt like it was in slow motion. I felt disembodied and felt like I was walking on clouds. It was amazing

The first time I smoked PCP it was soaked into mint leaves and I smoked two dime bags of it, two blunts and I got stuck, I froze up like a statue and I became catatonic like, I didn't know where I was, I didn't know what was going on, it's like I left my body or I astral projected to somewhere else mentally. The person I was with said he was screaming my name in my face and I wasn't responding, I didn't even see him there and I didn't hear him. I went somewhere else, I blacked out and then came too at a bus stop and everything looked like a cartoon and everything felt like it was in slow motion. I felt disembodied and felt like I was walking on clouds. It was amazing
That sounds amazing did you ever have like an out of body experience or I guess astral projection while not on any disassociative drugs, classic psychrdelics like LSD or Psilocybin or just eating or smoking lots of Sativa hashish or pot-I had OBE on these it is similar but different-but while lucid dreaming or in like a deep meditative state? I only had them about 3 times from lucid dreaming-I am not sure how physically or mentally safe this is so I didn't do it a lot and this was decades before the gateway Monroe tapes that people use now were available-but Hindu and Buddhist friends who got really into meditation going to an ashram, monastery, or like a month long silent daily meditation retreat said they experienced this from meditation. I don't know why or how this happens. I am not manic or have never had any type of psychosis.

That sounds amazing did you ever have like an out of body experience or I guess astral projection while not on any disassociative drugs, classic psychrdelics like LSD or Psilocybin or just eating or smoking lots of Sativa hashish or pot-I had OBE on these it is similar but different-but while lucid dreaming or in like a deep meditative state? I only had them about 3 times from lucid dreaming-I am not sure how physically or mentally safe this is so I didn't do it a lot and this was decades before the gateway Monroe tapes that people use now were available-but Hindu and Buddhist friends who got really into meditation going to an ashram, monastery, or like a month long silent daily meditation retreat said they experienced this from meditation. I don't know why or how this happens. I am not manic or have never had any type of psychosis.
I can't say I have, but I would love to learn how to have an obe on my own

A dipped sherm cigarette is formaldehyde used in embalming, not PCP.

H-(C=O)-H
formaldehyde or simply methanone

It is said to be one of the best drug experiences that there is.

That's a myth, people don't dip their cigarettes in formaldehyde. It's liquid PCP, in some areas it got the slang term embalming fluid, but it's not really embalming fluid.

A dipped sherm cigarette is formaldehyde used in embalming, not PCP.

H-(C=O)-H
formaldehyde or simply methanone

It is said to be one of the best drug experiences that there is.
Sometimes formaldehyde can be used as a cutting agent in liquid PCP but generally it isn't because it can be toxic, it can make you overheat and that's why people take their clothes off. But it isn't the formaldehyde that gets you high it's the PCP.